**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How did class trip event go for you??

Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 ★★★

How did class trip event go for you?? 158 votes

Awesome (great rewards)😱
12%
winterthurdigital-SOBabiew78TheVyrusLordBaldyBaldPriyansh7DonnymeijCupidDarthPhalLordRaymond3SidDDragonMoeyTehrEtjamaKalantakmrcyrcleSquishyjrThe_4THThekiller8967Thicco_ModeCtfz35Ya_Boi_28 20 votes
Neither good nor bad (could have been better)🥴
39%
The_OneChadhoganWorld EaterLosspikAdamdrt2006phillgreenRikuremabm3eppsLvernon15hydrogohardADiZHammerbro_64Sunny2847JayProngsTaZ_4178ArkhamButcherReferencescience22wvonkMysterio 63 votes
Satisfying ☺️
18%
SnizzbarFrostysmdam38ThatGuyYouSaw235HendrossDuke_SilverHit_me_TwiceCharlie_SceneVoltolosCainxxKyojinxxBlackJ4zzMC2707Wozzy101HfchangStevieManWonderGeorgiaDawgFabriciusMiStaLovamonomugg 30 votes
Mind blowing🤯 (LITERALLY!!)
0%
Meh (I didn’t even wish to do that)🤮
28%
RagamugginGunnerDeeparviSpity68Carnage313adqqedfyvrpenvro56378FingfangfoomfanesBrandonmballouSiddhantKwatraWsm10SamdroxtaarmdsubHar8tkhan08TimrosTheHeroDeservedIDogeBruinsfan8510TheLegend27Gustavo20 45 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Awesome (great rewards)😱
    I did Master and Heroic 100% and while I feel bad for people that couldn't do that, I didn't have a problem and am very happy with my rewards. Even if the 5 Star Crystal I opened was just a Rocket Raccoon 😡...
  • Neither good nor bad (could have been better)🥴
    I completed epic and the tier below it, but I just felt that the grind needed to get the shields as well as energy requirements and all, that the crystal for epic should have had been for a 5 star or maybe a better chance of it. I also from the 5* shards I got I opened up a Hulk Buster...
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I complete heroic and master 100% and from master rewards i got 5* basic crystal and got Emma Frost which i going to rank her till r4
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    Satisfying ☺️
    Liked it just for the t2a and also liked the store where you could buy t1 - t3 class cats with shields
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Double gates are never enjoyable for me, I also think this is the first time I havent even attempted to do heroic mode of the monthly side event
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Some aspects were alright, but overall not great, not a fan of the double gate system and the rewards needed some work, good concept bad execution, objectives should be to add rewards not reach them
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Event was boring nothing fun or challenging about it
    Gating was annoying
    Energy costs were way too high
    Rewards seem lackluster
    Solution for future events increase difficulty and also boost rewards and put the energy down to a max of 3
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Awesome (great rewards)😱
    Got a 5* VtD
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Did an initial clear of master and epic. Not gonna bother with 100% as i dont have miles
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    It wasn't hard, but RNG gave me a weak reward.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Typical Kabaam. Rewards didn’t match the effort or grind.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Satisfying ☺️
    I mean yeah the objectives just made the whole thing tedious AF and the energy requirements where somewhat excessive but the reward compared to difficulty was good and really no over the top BS nodes and match ups (Caustic temper, buffed up, tranquility on a 40k Korg).
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Im looking forward to the complaints in this months lab. Modok was no different from sinister, so I dont get the name change. This side quest, so-so. Not because of the difficulty but the way entry had to be grinded and how the souvenir shop is “elementary”. No five star AG, really?
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 ★★★
    @Tony886 And you still vote for could have been better
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    @Godslayer_1 ,yup because ny alliance got rubbish champs i vote according to my alliance
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    The permission slips should stop ...it was very difficult to attain all objectives just did epic..But glad that I got 5 star venom the duck..But the entries for temporary quests should be free..and there should be no champ restrictions
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    It was extremely garbage. Boring, because epic difficulty was really a master, and rewards were reflecting that also. Fact that I had to wait 3 weeks to even complete it didn't help at all. Worst few months in history of mcoc, and next month is modoks lab, so doesn't look like it's about to get any better
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    Satisfying ☺️
    I got 5* red hulk after 100% master & heroic... i bought t4b, t4c, t1a from remaining shields...
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Fights pretty boring, maps long enough to take a lot of energy, 4-5 gem just sucks. Appreciate 6* shards, but everything else was lame
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Boring high energy cost not difficult that's all
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Easiest one of the year. Allowed me to concentrate on the other content like act 6 and variants
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    Couldn't buy lvl 4 tickets
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 ★★★
    Yea same for me, the energy cost was too high which could have been better but I feel ok with the rewards.

I didn’t have a venom but did 50 fights to get one and it was tough
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Energy costs were way too high, and my alternate account has the champs to do epic but wasn’t able to buy the tickets for it due to the restrictions. That’s BS.
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Awesome (great rewards)😱
    Rewards good, too many gates.
    100% the monthly epic, master, heroic and side quest did 100% of epic and master, opened a few 5* and one 6* because of rewards. Got all objectives, not even bothering with the 50 fights for a 2*, that’s ridiculous btw.
    Will say it was overwhelmingly gated, need to do objectives to get shield markers, then shield markers to then buy permission slips and then you even had champ gates where most of the champs were brand new in last few months.
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    Only did 100% master and had to grind out a few characters to complete it when in the end I get a 5 star cable dupe definitely not worth the time but I should expect it with my luck lmao