**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6-Stars Discussion Thread

Comments

• Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Give me some rank down tickets to undo my wasted 5*. I want my t2a back. This totally screws over anyone with R4 5*
  • quando213 wrote: »
    Will there be any immediate changes to the current featured arenas? I mean, grinding for a 4* does not even make sense anymore when you have 6* available in the next 5 months. At least, put 5* champions in rank rewards or give more 5* shards?

We're still a ways away from the beginning of 6-Stars, and much might change. We'll update you guys on more progress as we get closer to the launch of 6-Stars
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    What champs are going to be on the crystal? Also is there going to be a featured 6 star crystal?

We're still way too far out to even talk about which Champions will be available first. We have some plans, but wanted to let everybody know about the future before we started to solidify those.

Says you guys updated the AQ rewards and glory store when will we see it
  • do you need to be Uncollected to get 6 star shards from duping 5 stars?
  • SorgisSorgis Posts: 2
    I'm excited to see what you have in store and will reserve my opinions until we see them in action in October. Just don't make the first 24 6* champions be champions like KK, SG, LC, HB, IP, etc...
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    That's the best thing i could heard now finally completing act5.2 really paid off and as you guys told new Grandmaster crystal so from that time
    1 will we get Grandmaster crystal shard only or premium hero crystal shard too?i thought for uncollected players premium hero shard should be completly Removed and new crystal should be available instead of them.
    2.reducing the cost is much better but the cost is reduced to that thing we did not upgrade yet so dont you guys think t4cc amount required should be changed too?i hope they could be reduced.
    3.and finally the only thing i would like to say at starting of first grp dont put any **** champ.
    But anyway that's the good thing i can heard
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Badrose wrote: »
    TOTAL BS!!! We spent a lot of resources for 4s and now all of a sudden here comes 6s when we can't max 5s yet.

Give us 1000 rank down tickets to get rid of 4s or you will quickly die and rot for good this time

I wouldn't say "all of a sudden". This is still at least 5 months away, and the way that 5-Stars didn't make 4-Stars obsolete, these won't be making them obsolete very soon either.

Sure, in 5 months we'll get what? Resources for another or couple of 5s? Will you force us to some additional missions to get few 5S frags? What about T4CC?

#rankdowntickets
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    How many 6* shards will 1 crystal be?
    20k, 50k?
    Will the cost of 5* crystal come down?
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    How come when kabaam tries to be transparent people lose their minds? Isn't this kind of heads up exactly what we'd all like more of? People said 5 stars made 4 stars obsolete with challenger rating when that change occurred. Personally I'm still using all my 4 stars. Let's not jump to any conclusions till it all has a chance to play out.
  • Skullbose wrote: »
    do you need to be Uncollected to get 6 star shards from duping 5 stars?

Nope! But being Uncollected has some perks that make getting 5-Stars easier, making it easier to Dupe them.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Please no crappy champs in this ..... Please...
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    Will you be reducing the number of shards required for a 5* crystal or just revamping all the rewards in thinks like AW to give out more 5* shards?

We won't be reducing the amount of shards needed, but will be making 5-Star Shards more available over time. This could include things like the AW rewards, but that's only one avenue we could take. There is also a new announcement on the Grandmaster Crystal that went live today, which contains 3,4, and 5 Star Champions.

Will grandmaster crystals replace PHC for uncollected summoners ? or will I still be opening my 2*s off the PHCs I collect from every other event and arena ?
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Please no crappy champs in this ..... Please...

I do hope they take a look at the 6*s and selectively bring only good champs no Spider Gwens, Groots, Luke Cages, etc.
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    The_One wrote: »
    How many 6* shards will 1 crystal be?
    20k, 50k?
    Will the cost of 5* crystal come down?

10000 shards to form a 6* crystal
    The cost of 5* crystal won't come down, but they will make 5* shards more available.