**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Labyrinth Mastery build

Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 892 ★★★★
I'm planning to take in my 4/55 sig70 sparky and was wondering what the best build for it was. Should I spend units on maxing out assassin, and unlock the suicide masteries? Or should I just save the units for revives? Please post the mastery set-ups you used below. Thanks in advance

Comments

• roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I’m unsure about the best mastery build for LoL is but My big guess is...

Assassin only increase your PI and boost your attack at the end of the 18%hp threshold. I’m talking about mastery such as Strength, Greater Strength and so on that can increase your attack stats to buy you more LoL enrage timer
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    roberto94 said:

Assassin only increase your PI and boost your attack at the end of the 18%hp threshold. I’m talking about mastery such as Strength, Greater Strength and so on that can increase your attack stats to buy you more LoL enrage timer

No mastery won’t work to get more time and I’m wil asbulet not use unit for suvside for spaky he won to trow sp2 so he wil dies faster asbulet wait for 5/65
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 892 ★★★★
    I don't think mastery attack increase count toward enrage timer? But I may very well be wrong. Probably will stick with 1 point in assassin and maybe suicides will kill my starky from recoil I guess.
    Oh lol thanks @Gamer but I just cannot seem to pull the 2 tech catalysts that I need, and I am short on t2a
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Honestly you have to cater your mastery setup to the team you are using.
    If you are going with Aegon lots of greater attack and fury mastery points.
    And so on, build the team and then build the mastery setup to compliment your team strategy.
    Gamer said:

roberto94 said:

No mastery won’t work to get more time and I’m wil asbulet not use unit for suvside for spaky he won to trow sp2 so he wil dies faster asbulet wait for 5/65
    Milan1405 said:

I don't think mastery attack increase count toward enrage timer? But I may very well be wrong. Probably will stick with 1 point in assassin and maybe suicides will kill my starky from recoil I guess.

Doesn’t it? I’m unsure when reaching a 2k attack stat threshold it will increase the enrage timer so it’s would be logical to invest in those mastery that increase your attack stats (not suicide, just plain greater strength and so on) plus some synergy to get a big bonus
    Hmm ok. I think for example Ægon he would greatly benefit from strength, greater strength, lesser precision/cruelty as well greater precision/cruelty to increase his critical hit activation rate.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t bother reworking mastery for spark, as long as you have the core setup you should be fine
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    any preferable or specific builds for ghost?
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

I'm planning to take in my 4/55 sig70 sparky and was wondering what the best build for it was. Should I spend units on maxing out assassin, and unlock the suicide masteries? Or should I just save the units for revives? Please post the mastery set-ups you used below. Thanks in advance

I would wait for R5. I guess that will save a lot of units. Maybe 100% act 5 before (if you havent done that) to get the T5B to R5 him
    @Seraphion nah I already did act 5 100%, but the damn game refuses to give me tech - I was at mutant cap, so they decided to give me more mutant instead :cry: Labyrinth is the only way to guarantee 2 more techs for the r5
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

@Seraphion nah I already did act 5 100%, but the damn game refuses to give me tech - I was at mutant cap, so they decided to give me more mutant instead :cry: Labyrinth is the only way to guarantee 2 more techs for the r5

I mean if you are in an alliance that runs 5x5 you should get some in maybe 2 weeks? Remeber the new EQ starts soon and you get tons of T4C shards. Just wait a bit 👍🏻