**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fight Randomized Opponents and Buffs in Sinister Labs!

Comments

• Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Sounds painful. Anything like the other labs then the difficulty will be a lot more then the rewards are worth for epic. That T5B offering is woeful. More T2A please!
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I sure hope they fixed the issue where if you exit the lab to purchase more Randomizers, the node resets and has all buffs that were there originally.
  • lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    seriously if the difficulty is too hard the rewards suck big time!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

it kind of worries me that we aren't getting any more detailed information that people are asking about here. PI of champs, energy requirements, etc. are all valid questions considering how much even this current side event energy requires. And personally I'm not gonna be real happy if this starts and it's the same level the last MODOK labs-type event was. Everyone in my alliance ended up running master the entire event because epic was so over tuned and crazy hard compared to the reward output. The fact that we aren't being told anything despite asking makes me worried this will start and be exactly the same. And the fact we're not even able to get a full five star champ by doing every part of this is really disappointing, when at least the last few events have done so (beyond the normal event quest rewards). Feels like a backslide in rewards when they said 5& 6 star champs would be easier to obtain. Just my opinion, maybe with some more detail and clarification I will be surprised but just going by the rewards as announced I'm not that excited.

Completely agree, the other worrying thing is they give us 10 attempts which makes it seem much harder, snd 2 paths could make energy ridiculous if it is 4-5 per tile
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

If Kabam keeps reducing the rate of T5B we get, we'll soon have to rely on cash deals to rank up champs.

I don't like the trend this is going.

If Kabam keeps reducing the rate of T5B eventually it will reach negative numbers and our T5B fragments will start decrementing. However, that's unlikely because there is no trend of Kabam making T5B harder to get. They've been making T5B, along with most other resources, easier to get over time. One event does not make a trend. If it did, you'd be celebrating the fact that since both 5* and 6* champion shards have increased, soon enough they'll be dropping for free constantly. That is the same extrapolation as the one you're making that because this event has less than the previous one, soon we'll need to pay for them with cash.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

If Kabam keeps reducing the rate of T5B we get, we'll soon have to rely on cash deals to rank up champs.

If Kabam keeps reducing the rate of T5B eventually it will reach negative numbers and our T5B fragments will start decrementing. However, that's unlikely because there is no trend of Kabam making T5B harder to get. They've been making T5B, along with most other resources, easier to get over time. One event does not make a trend. If it did, you'd be celebrating the fact that since both 5* and 6* champion shards have increased, soon enough they'll be dropping for free constantly. That is the same extrapolation as the one you're making that because this event has less than the previous one, soon we'll need to pay for them with cash.
    Ye t5b will fluctuate but I agree with other posts thinking it’s strnage how we’ve gotten no insight to the difficulty or energy costs
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    Kobster84 said:

DNA3000 said:

Ye t5b will fluctuate but I agree with other posts thinking it’s strnage how we’ve gotten no insight to the difficulty or energy costs
    Well for one the moderators have limited insite into the game, beyond what the developers tell them.

And 2 difficulty is highly subjective. Hard or difficult means different things to alot of people.

From end gamers, to those that complete UC easily every month, to those that supposedly complete UC every month accept for current month, to those that say uncollected is impossible and below.

The moderators probably dont want to attach there name to a stance on difficulty and listen to people argue there definition of difficulty once it hits
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Dtl7714 said:

Kobster84 said:

DNA3000 said:

Well for one the moderators have limited insite into the game, beyond what the developers tell them.

And 2 difficulty is highly subjective. Hard or difficult means different things to alot of people.

From end gamers, to those that complete UC easily every month, to those that supposedly complete UC every month accept for current month, to those that say uncollected is impossible and below.

The moderators probably dont want to attach there name to a stance on difficulty and listen to people argue there definition of difficulty once it hits
    Difficulty could be gauged by saying is it similar to previous modoks labs
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★

What's the energy requirement per tile ? @Kabam Miike

I’m pretty sure there are no energy requirements. The quest uses entry limits.

We’ll get more details and confirmation next week hopefully
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    MikeHock said:

I sure hope they fixed the issue where if you exit the lab to purchase more Randomizers, the node resets and has all buffs that were there originally.

Soooo yeah. I don’t mind labs at all IF you’ve fixed the randomizers bug which you never did the last time they came around.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    1200 6star shards (when 10k is required to form a crystal) for running 2 paths every day for 30 days sounds awfuly lot like "soon 5star awakening gem from 90days login calendar won't be enough to make me log into the game"
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

Can we use these excess randomizers from symbiote labs last year?
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Oh, no! You have to do work for your rewards?

What a travesty!

Meh, bring it on. People complaining about doing fights for rewards don't deserve them. As long as the energy costs are low or none, this is just free stuff for me. I like free stuff.

The Class Trip stuff was really energy-costly and that was a large chunk of units to do that and the high-level event quests. If you guys are gonna whine about a few fights in the way of your rewards, then you really kinda don't deserve them at all.
    YoMoves said:

What a travesty!

Meh, bring it on. People complaining about doing fights for rewards don't deserve them. As long as the energy costs are low or none, this is just free stuff for me. I like free stuff.

The Class Trip stuff was really energy-costly and that was a large chunk of units to do that and the high-level event quests. If you guys are gonna whine about a few fights in the way of your rewards, then you really kinda don't deserve them at all.

The issue isn’t having to fight for them, it’s that past iterations of this event have been extremely hard, and kabam not giving pi details makes it seem much harder than before, they’re also keeping quiet about energy which could be another issue, you do have a few people who complain for the sake of it but most have valid points, I’m saving my verdict for the release first
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    RanoMano said:

Kobster84 said:

1200 6star shards (when 10k is required to form a crystal) for running 2 paths every day for 30 days sounds awfuly lot like "soon 5star awakening gem from 90days login calendar won't be enough to make me log into the game"

12 fights that are gonna be probably pretty hard a day doesn’t seem like great rewards
    24 if you count master and epic as most people are aggregating these two rewards to say how awesome the rewards are :/
    24 fights EVERY day on top of everything else going on in the game is a lot too. But at least we shouldn't get as bored this month I guess...?
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

YoMoves said:

What a travesty!

The issue isn’t having to fight for them, it’s that past iterations of this event have been extremely hard, and kabam not giving pi details makes it seem much harder than before, they’re also keeping quiet about energy which could be another issue, you do have a few people who complain for the sake of it but most have valid points, I’m saving my verdict for the release first
    Some of them, sure, but the two comments literally beneath you seem to be complaining for complaining's sake, and that's what's frustrating me. People here acting like they should get big rewards for doing absolutely nothing. And the Summoner's Appreciation Calendar is already there for that. Is it tedious? Maybe, but you don't make money by not working, and you don't get rewards by not playing the game. I personally think the highest level of randomizers is fun.
    YoMoves said:

Lvernon15 said:

YoMoves said:

What a travesty!

Some of them, sure, but the two comments literally beneath you seem to be complaining for complaining's sake, and that's what's frustrating me. People here acting like they should get big rewards for doing absolutely nothing. And the Summoner's Appreciation Calendar is already there for that. Is it tedious? Maybe, but you don't make money by not working, and you don't get rewards by not playing the game. I personally think the highest level of randomizers is fun.
    Yeah those 2 basically completely negated my point lol, I am looking forward to a daily refresh event tho, much more to do in the game
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Everyone disagrees from me
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    These can be run daily, right? So, even if I do only Master mode, all 12 fights, my rewards will be:

1,300 x 30 = 39,000 T2A fragments
    250 x 30 = 7,500 5* shards
    4,320 x 30 = 129,600 T4BC fragmets
    2 x 30 = 60 T4CC fragment crystals
    1,000 x 30 = 30,000 gold

Sorry folks, but I am extremely happy with those rewards.