**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Marvel Champs..?

2»

Comments

• Ronin. Hyperion
    Namor. Omega red
    Invisible women iron man (infinity war)
    Thing Aegon
    Human torch
    All black order members.
    Mysterio
    Spiderman (stealth suit)
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    My best and beautiful quake
  • RenegädeツRenegädeツ Posts: 98
    TRONG94 said:

belli300 said:

Quake is the single most versatile champ in the game and I would say ghost would be a far second as she requires synergies quake only requires skill

Skill to master Ghost without synergy team (I think you are talking about Wasp's synergy to make her special attacks unblockable) is way easier than to master Quake. And I've never seen a person that can use Quake for whole path in questing without using items to heal or revive her because it's super hard to play her 100% perfectly for several fights. However I myself can do that with Ghost without synergy team with some decent health left. I bet many guys can do that too. No one use Quake for poison or bleed nodes. They are both great champs, and as players we should know where to use which champs. But to me, Ghost has more places in the game to show than Quake, though Quake shines in unique nodes which seem to be almost impossible for other champs.
    I have mastered quake and can perfect several fights lol ill make a video on my youtube StealthGaming
  • RenegädeツRenegädeツ Posts: 98
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Domino
  • ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    Quack Quack eggs kursplat!
    Venom the Duck is my favorite to clear paths.
  • jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    edited August 2019
    Venom
    Rulk
    X-23
    Venom the Duck
    are my go to for almost all content. None of them are on your list for some reason
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Emma frost
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Hyperion and Omega.
    Or Squirrel Girl.
  • CG cuts fights in half, Archangel has INSANE bleed and toxin effects, Blade is just badass.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Darkhawk
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    Wolverine and Scarlett Witch I must say but it's not on your list...lol
  • blazingskyx27blazingskyx27 Posts: 42
    I want Namor so bad, I think as a champ, he's a beast, and fun to play as well. Too bad I sucked at the Arenas. :'(
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★

ẞlооd said:

Quake. Can deal with the widest range of matchups

I have to agree with this guy. At least based on my roster. Ghost seems close though.
    In my opinion, if you’ve got both Ghost and Quake, your pretty much set for 95% of the game

ẞlооd said:

Quake. Can deal with the widest range of matchups

I have to agree with this guy. At least based on my roster. Ghost seems close though.
    In my opinion, if you’ve got both Ghost and Quake, your pretty much set for 95% of the game
    *laughs at having both but sucking with quake*