**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you ever have dreams about contest of champions?

I once had a dream that I opened a 5* domino, Omega red, and Iceman back to back.

Do you ever have dreams about contest of champions? 96 votes

Yes
50%
Vdh2008SnizzbarBadrosesfu_koraxchunkybLvernon15Savio444ThatGuyYouSaw235SpiderCoolsDuke_SilverSunny2847TaZ_4178IDogescience22DiablosUltimateGamerTIronmark48ToxicBladeJackbrooks2580Prathap 48 votes
No
38%
JRock808digital-SOBbelli300abiew78Jadedage_of_andycapSpeedbumpGAM3RGUYSiddhantKwatraHairyslugNojokejaymConnectSpurgeon14CupidTheHeroDeservedMy_SuperiorPeterQuillKobster84LordRaymond3BlackJ4zz 37 votes
It's complicated
11%
SnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEGreifmaster911SharkPowerr99HzoriFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSquishyjrThe_4THTotalMonster109Fan1241ReeeTron 11 votes

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yes
    I once had a dream, that I was opening loads of 6* crystals. But I was getting champions that I’d never seen before, that weren’t even in the game. It was odd, little while ago but I remember it.
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    edited August 2019
    Yes
    I once had a dream I opened a 5* red hulk and what do you know, 32 crystals later I pulled a 5* red hulk.

Edit: whilst I am clearly joking above, i did have a dream I pulled a red hulk, I just already had him though
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Yes
    Well I dreamed of dying to a karnak boss and pulling a corvus..which never happened until now
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    It's complicated
    I dreamed of getting 5* emma frost then the next morning i buy a mutant gmc and pull her 5*
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm curious about the "It's complicated." response. Lol.
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    Yes
    goldpool crystal opening to a 5 star gp
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    It's complicated
    I once had a dream about a character from this game which I can't share here because it would be NSFW.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    It's complicated

I once had a dream about a character from this game which I can't share here because it would be NSFW.

Haha same here lol
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★

Haha same here lol
    Yall are wild😂
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Yes
    But only nightmares. And most of the time it turns out I'm actually not even sleeping, just playing the game
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Yes
    I have stress dreams about AW/AQ.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    It's complicated

What does NSFW mean?
    Not safe for work
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★

What does NSFW mean?
    Not safe for work
    Oh ok thx, but what does that have to do with anything?
    Nsfw stands for not safe for work which means that something is inappropriate
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    No
    Actually yes one time. It was a while back though. I had a dream that they were adding carnage to the game, and then the next month they added him.