**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which champion do you feel was your game changer??😈

Comments

• Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Sceptilemaniac I feel bad about you buddy
    @Genitalian Quakeeee!!!
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129 β˜…
    AA,absolutely destroyed everything for me
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Venom
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 β˜…β˜…
    Quake is great
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    3* sw back in the day. Helped explore act 4(before act 5 was even released). That was a game changer.
  • GamerTGamerT Posts: 133 β˜…
    4 star voodoo. He carried my team for a long time
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* Daredevil Netflix. Really changed my view of this game while familiarizing me with the concepts of nihilism
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My 5* spark got me so far, he was my first good 5* and my first r5, I still use him everywhere now
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Scarlet Witch. But my dependence on her set me back in terms of skill back in the day.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221 β˜…
    Pre-Nerf Scarlet Witch. Once I got the 4* and duped she carried me through most of the game and EQ's.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Depends on the period of the game.

I’ll say in the last year it was domino. When I pulled her and took her right to r4 it changed how I approached the game. Before I used mostly 4* because I hadn’t pulled any god 5* and didn’t waste rank up materials on lesser champs. Think I had one r4 at the time and it was forced due to overflow because of poor luck to that point.

Once I pulled her the game became way easier and was able to truck through content easier because I had gotten used to beating everything with lesser champs(for instance I pulled her with rewards from Act V 100% exploration).

Now before that it was 4* SW. pulled her early on in the game and duped her quickly. Pre 12.0 and after she was my go to for so much stuff.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298 β˜…
    Domino. 2/35 6*. Smashes every content. Don’t even need any of my 4/55 5*s lol, not even aegon (ok maybe aegon for lol and act 6)
  • MrGordo5150MrGordo5150 Posts: 20 β˜…
    My 3 star Domino. Can still beat just about any 4 star champ. And then, just as I'm out growing her, who do I pull for my second 5 star champ? Domino. Unreal.
    @Thanos_Car Your name deserves a like
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Scarlet Witch was my original game changer. I got her to level 99 shortly after pulling her and she would just melt people. I understand her nerf, even though I wasn’t happy about it. Problem with her nerf is many other champs are on par with her ability to destroy content and they go unchecked.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* Domino, before that 4* Blade
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    4* - Definitely Doctor Voodoo with honorable mention to Rogue.

5* - Domino, no question, since I got her last August, I've completed so much content.

6* - No one yet 😟 I have Domino, ST and EF, but can't justify pulling the trigger on r2 for any of them.
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183 β˜…
    Archangel
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2019
    4* AA, and recently 5* caiw
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 β˜…β˜…
    It was recently actually, i only had CAIW for everything then Came along Sparky and Medusa (5*) and they're all at 4/55
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Netflix DD and Cap Marvel duped changed my smile to a frown
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Getting X-23 as my 4th and 6th 5 Star, also my first Rank 4. Would not be where I am today without her!
  • TeamMRATeamMRA Posts: 14 β˜…
    Iron Man IW for me and Medusa helped on uncollected path also my duped 5* venom when he become buffed