**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rate the new Colossus sp1

0 = Worst
10 = Best
Pls comment below:

Rate the new colossus heavy attack
0 = worst
10 = best

Rate the new Colossus sp1 107 votes

7%
age_of_andycapHSenpaiAhitlawBruinsfan8510Woogieboogie-sixate-diegobdias84Blizz_4R_ 8 votes
1%
DrZolaV1PER1987 2 votes
7%
EvilEmpireSpity68VinshadeЗАКСОЛИНPriyansh7AleorEtjamaTheSupreme 8 votes
7%
Ram_SarkarNanoDroidCassyMrTicTac19992008Kobster84Maldroit2Ctfz35Massapeal 8 votes
12%
buffajrTrimbobKerneasEugene_VirtuosoChampioncriticShadow_PhoneixGeo10megLordRaymond3FhfjghhggggjfhfjgGraydroxmrcyrcleTheSaithEduardER 13 votes
15%
A_Noob_Is1sfu_koraxJestressCrkwestFrosty57R34KThatGuyYouSaw235AquarDragon65StellarMitchell35anubhavdivinegamerCUBZombieZeddRockypantherxWispyMotionGonçaloPure_awesomeness_123 17 votes
14%
Drake2078issamaf8010or_StrongCainCosmicspiderman777Dead1Cage_1SquishyjrThe_4THLufasoFreeToPlay_21Thicco_ModeSilver_SagaTyrannusBrudixTreeJleodavVatris 16 votes
12%
TerraGNASTYSiddhantKwatraThesurvivlistIDogeJuggerNotdoctorbXxOriginalxXMidnite93MiStaLovaZuroFayoreSuperGood 13 votes
7%
DarkestDestroyerGAM3RGUYFingfangfoomfanesSceptilemaniacMysterioxxKyojinxxKalantakgfduncan 8 votes
13%
Jh_DezSecondSkrillerMukeshthegamerLvernon15CupidhiddenblizzardbinrakR1CK53NCH35Denzel116LordNeoX_Factor_AgentVedisukeArsozRaToniii 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    I give the new heavy attack a 6/10
  • Options
    WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Where is 0?
  • Options
    kills me everytime... Always Forget something...
  • Options
    Agree with that, plus he doesnt feel like hes a dumb dude who jumps in with his feet!
    I personally get the Feeling hes more of a battering ram with his sp1 now
    And another question:
    Anyone else feels like he gets much more crits with his hits? Not too sure if i just was lucky, but it was really much in comparision!
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Its nice. Definitely better than the old one
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Personally, I liked the new sp1 animation. But the previous one is better coz there’s an oomph or a kick so to speak.

Sp2 shouldve been given a new animation because it is not consistent with his kickass sp1. It was more like the hills are alive with the sound of music kinda feel.

But this change gave me the giggles. An anticipation to the change that is coming. And I am getting hyped.

Kabam, dont let the community down and retain all his leaked immunites (bleed, incinerate, cold snap, frostbite, poison[?]) and abilities and synergies! For the love of the game!!
  • Options
    I always imagine that german volkmusic is playback to his sp2 ^^
    What about his heavy attack?
  • Options

Is there a difference? I hardly recognized

Try out sp1 and heavy attack! And Sp2 has just a Little bit more Special effects at the end
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Super lame just like before. Hopefully when his buff goes live he's way better.
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★

MLLLH

This doesn’t seem to work for me??
  • Options
    Cain said:

MLLLH

This doesn’t seem to work for me??
    Same Here is there any specific way to tap to get it? @X_Factor_Agent?
  • Options
    MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    I miss the dropkick already.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I think there is an excessive amount of crouching during his sp1 which looks a bit weird, but he definitely feels smoother.
  • Options
    VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    RIP Brudix.
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    I can't wait for the update (and also OML), his new SP1 looks great and far more interesting than the previous drop kick, but it's hard to judge without the buff. Still, so far, very positive :) Great job !
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Massapeal said:

I miss the dropkick already.

Don't worry there is always Unstoppable Colossus
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    When you corner your enemy and push a sp1 his running looks a bit odd.
    Its like the antman sp1 without shrinking i guess.
    Not my Favorite, but Animations looking fine.

I am waiting the buff now. If the new sp does nothing more then the Old one exept taking longer i would rate it down one more Point.