**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2 Champion Healing at 10% and below

Comments

• Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Yes me
  • Options
    DoofinatorDoofinator Posts: 23
    edited August 2019

I just experienced the same and have video as well. I put in a support ticket but expect the items used on the path to be return to my account due to the fight not being able to be completed with any amount of skill, champions or items.

I’ve got about 7 minutes of video as well but yours demonstrates this perfectly. I also put in a support ticket so it sounds like we’re on the same page.

I was about 1500 units deep before I decided it was virtually impossible.

Mods? This is obviously a massive deal.

Details:

For the final 10% of the Champion’s fight in 6.2, he is not supposed to heal. You have to evade/dex special 1 at the last moment to build prowess charges 5 times and then hit him with a special (sp3). However, after the update he is broken and continues to heal while at/below 10% health. This not only makes him much more difficult for obvious reasons but it also pushes his health constantly ABOVE 10%, thus moving back to the previous phase and preventing you from dexing and gaining prowess because he’s now 11-13% health instead of 10% (not to mention constantly flipping back and forth to unblockable mediums without notice). This is a vicious near-impossible cycle. The very nature of what you need to dex means he has to throw a special, but him throwing a special causes him to heal above 10% where the dex doesn’t take.
  • Options
    Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Posts: 203
    Same here, 2k units later and he's playing the see-saw game from 10% to 11%, this is frustrating. I submitted a support ticket and suggest you do the same if you haven't already.
  • Options
    MestnyMestny Posts: 8
    edited August 2019
    I did the same - put in a support tickets 10 hours ago. Looking forward to the reply, guys.
    Please place yours suppurt replys here
  • Options
    Kabam support asked me for more info... :/
  • Options

I got the expected responses from support, no help, no hope of returning any resources. Luckily I only used a few revives

My ticket asked for more details. I’ll keep you posted but more recognition in this thread from everyone would be beneficial.

Thanks guys
  • Options
    grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    I hope people get compensated for this bug
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Mestny said:

I found this solution https://youtu.be/zHMvimI1Ulc
    But anyway I already exit and lost around 1000 coins

This will be fixed shortly
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I got killed cause off that remove having to DeX 5 times our give me compensation
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

We are looking into this now. Sorry for the confusion!

I'm going to need all you guys in the post earlier doubting the bug existed to promptly apologize for your foolishness.

I will not be exploring 6.2 until all these bugs are fixed. It is wild to think that the hardest fight which is the Champion boss is now on its 3rd bug. At this point they should just do us all a favor and remove the indestructible charges because it has been demonstrated on multiple occasions that they cannot get it right. But it wastes way too many units to give up I guess.
  • Options
    I've reported this to the team and we are investigating.
  • Options
    TheBlobTheBlob Posts: 2
    Looks like the Champion 6.2 is bugged again.

When you reach 10% het gets heal after his charges. The never ending fight starts then......
  • Options
    BstrawsmaBstrawsma Posts: 21
    5 40% revives, and 50 level 5 health potions
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Is the champion supposed to heal when at 10% ?

When I did my completion run and from all the videos I’ve seen nice he is at the last 10% and his charges appear he won’t regen again.

What I’m experiencing now is him regening so he loses and gains the 5 charges multiple times.
    *This was before I ever removed all the charges.
  • Options
    Onmix said:

Is the champion supposed to heal when at 10% ?

When I did my completion run and from all the videos I’ve seen nice he is at the last 10% and his charges appear he won’t regen again.

What I’m experiencing now is him regening so he loses and gains the 5 charges multiple times.
    *This was before I ever removed all the charges.

I suppose the threads were merged. Thank you for that.

Please can we go some time without this fight bugged ?
    This time I stopped on time and just wasted 3-4 revives. But come on. Every time I try it there is something.
  • Options
    Hey there, we were able to push out a resolution for this issue. You may want to give it a few minutes to reach everyone and consider restarting your game if you have not done so already. We'll be working on compensating affected players and will update everyone here once we have more info to share on that.
  • Options

Hey there, we were able to push out a resolution for this issue. You may want to give it a few minutes to reach everyone and consider restarting your game if you have not done so already. We'll be working on compensating affected players and will update everyone here once we have more info to share on that.

Thank you!! Please keep us updated. This issue absolutely wrecked my units and items.
  • Options

That was rather quick. Thank you.
  • Options
    RollingxbigshotRollingxbigshot Posts: 106

Thank for the fix. Within an hour of a couple of exploit videos posted on how to easily skip his final phase, perfect timing as always kabam

Would be nice if they bring it down to 1 indestructible charge instead of 5
  • Options
    Guys, did they fix this bug already?

Thank for the fix. Within an hour of a couple of exploit videos posted on how to easily skip his final phase, perfect timing as always kabam

what video are you talking about?
  • Options
    VampVamp Posts: 25
    I've experienced the exact same thing and I'm waiting to here back from Kabam. I've wasted so many resources and even put money into trying to finish quest. All my top champs are locked in so I'm stuck and can't do anything.
  • Options

• Options
    It is clearly bugged! The bottom text used to say something about him not regenerating once he's at final 10%
  • Options
    knupdiputsknupdiputs Posts: 32

Glad to hear something, because Support’s second response to me was that a lot of people were reporting this and they might not be able to respond individually.
This discussion has been closed.