12%
SecondSkriller 1 vote
Save t2a and R5 someone
0%

Comments

• Options
    Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    Medusa duped
    Very tough decision. Could you please post a picture of your current Rank 4 5* Champs? If not, then here’s what I would suggest based off of those options alone. I can’t really say who would be your best option for Variant 3, because we don’t know what the Global nodes will look like yet. Corvus is an absolute unit for AQ because of his survivability, as well as some Act 6 Quests, such as 6.1.5 (Biohazard Crossbones) and 6.2.3 (Icarus). Archangel also has his perks in Act 6, although he isn’t widely used for Map 6. He’s one of the top options for 6.2.5, which features a global node called “Do Not Go Gentle”, that basically requires you to incorporate heavies into your play style to avoid taking damage back. Medusa is a personal favorite of mine, because she is great for AQ (Armor Shatters Sentinels and Ultron Drones), and for a lot of Act 6. I used her in just about every quest because of her utility and high damage output. She especially came in handy for 6.2.2 Sinister. Blade has his uses in Act 6 and is great for Map 6 because of his survivability, as well as Danger Sense against Sentinels and Ultron Drones (if you have Ghost Rider). I can’t really speak too much on IMIW however. I know that he has a really nice synergy with Nick Fury, but apart from that I haven’t seen very much Act 6 or Map 6 gameplay of him. All in all I’d say that Medusa would be your best overall option if you want a champion that will get you through a lot of Act 6 and Map 6. However, if you run suicides and want to focus on AQ more so than making an Act 6 push, then I’d say that Corvus would be your best bet.
  • Options
    SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148

• Options
    SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    I don't use suicides, my current map 6 AQ team is VtD, Killmonger/Magik (for all or nothing), Hulk Ragnarok/Void (depends who the mini bosses are)
  • Options
    Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    Medusa duped
    SSofLimbo said:

I don't use suicides, my current map 6 AQ team is VtD, Killmonger/Magik (for all or nothing), Hulk Ragnarok/Void (depends who the mini bosses are)

If you don’t run suicides then I think that Medusa would be your best option. Corvus is definitely tempting, but you might struggle to get charges because all of the fights in Act 6 are around 150k Health.