6.2 Champion Healing at 10% and below

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Mestny said:

I found this solution https://youtu.be/zHMvimI1Ulc
    But anyway I already exit and lost around 1000 coins

This will be fixed shortly
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I got killed cause off that remove having to DeX 5 times our give me compensation
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

We are looking into this now. Sorry for the confusion!

I'm going to need all you guys in the post earlier doubting the bug existed to promptly apologize for your foolishness.

I will not be exploring 6.2 until all these bugs are fixed. It is wild to think that the hardest fight which is the Champion boss is now on its 3rd bug. At this point they should just do us all a favor and remove the indestructible charges because it has been demonstrated on multiple occasions that they cannot get it right. But it wastes way too many units to give up I guess.
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    I've reported this to the team and we are investigating.
  • TheBlobTheBlob Member Posts: 2
    Looks like the Champion 6.2 is bugged again.

When you reach 10% het gets heal after his charges. The never ending fight starts then......
  • BstrawsmaBstrawsma Member Posts: 21
    5 40% revives, and 50 level 5 health potions
  • OnmixOnmix Member Posts: 508 ★★★
    Is the champion supposed to heal when at 10% ?

When I did my completion run and from all the videos I’ve seen nice he is at the last 10% and his charges appear he won’t regen again.

What I’m experiencing now is him regening so he loses and gains the 5 charges multiple times.
    *This was before I ever removed all the charges.
    Onmix said:

Is the champion supposed to heal when at 10% ?

When I did my completion run and from all the videos I’ve seen nice he is at the last 10% and his charges appear he won’t regen again.

What I’m experiencing now is him regening so he loses and gains the 5 charges multiple times.
    *This was before I ever removed all the charges.

I suppose the threads were merged. Thank you for that.

Please can we go some time without this fight bugged ?
    This time I stopped on time and just wasted 3-4 revives. But come on. Every time I try it there is something.
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, we were able to push out a resolution for this issue. You may want to give it a few minutes to reach everyone and consider restarting your game if you have not done so already. We'll be working on compensating affected players and will update everyone here once we have more info to share on that.
  • DoofinatorDoofinator Member Posts: 23

Hey there, we were able to push out a resolution for this issue. You may want to give it a few minutes to reach everyone and consider restarting your game if you have not done so already. We'll be working on compensating affected players and will update everyone here once we have more info to share on that.

Thank you!! Please keep us updated. This issue absolutely wrecked my units and items.

That was rather quick. Thank you.
  • RollingxbigshotRollingxbigshot Member Posts: 106

Thank for the fix. Within an hour of a couple of exploit videos posted on how to easily skip his final phase, perfect timing as always kabam

Would be nice if they bring it down to 1 indestructible charge instead of 5
  • MestnyMestny Member Posts: 8
    Guys, did they fix this bug already?

Thank for the fix. Within an hour of a couple of exploit videos posted on how to easily skip his final phase, perfect timing as always kabam

what video are you talking about?
  • VampVamp Member Posts: 25
    I've experienced the exact same thing and I'm waiting to here back from Kabam. I've wasted so many resources and even put money into trying to finish quest. All my top champs are locked in so I'm stuck and can't do anything.

It is clearly bugged! The bottom text used to say something about him not regenerating once he's at final 10%
  • knupdiputsknupdiputs Member Posts: 45

Glad to hear something, because Support’s second response to me was that a lot of people were reporting this and they might not be able to respond individually.

This compensation makes no sense but I guess that’s what we are getting. Couldn’t they just reverse what items were used on the bugged fight? I imagine there were not that many people affected by the bug. @Kabam Miike

I used a **** ton more items than this, idk what’s up with the energy Refills

This compensation makes no sense but I guess that’s what we are getting. Couldn’t they just reverse what items were used on the bugged fight? I imagine there were not that many people affected by the bug. @Kabam Miike

I used a **** ton more items than this, idk what’s up with the energy Refills
    If you saw that it was bugged then why did you keep going at it?
    Ummmm because I didn’t know it was bugged, that was my first time taking on that fight and I thought that I was doing something wrong
    Are you guys serious? How about health and attack buff I used?
    I cant go 6.2.6 again and win the champion with this little gifs from you.
    edited August 2019
  • rischiorischio Member Posts: 163
    1200 units down the drain and you give back a handful of portions?

Not fair Kabam.
    For my next support ticked they replyed that compensation was counted as middle amout of items spend by playaers. Its pretty honest, Kabam!
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Compensation has been sent out for players affected by this issue who attempted the Champion fight on the 24.1 version of the game before the fix was put live.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this issue.
This discussion has been closed.