War Progress - Opponent progress is missing in action

Is this intended that I do not see a progress of my opponent?

Comments

• XhuliiiXhuliii Posts: 21
    When we just asked for AQ energy to be visible so we save some time, u hit us with the removal of enemy progress bar. Whats the idea behind it? We can clearly see the enemy moving by checking bg defense. By removing that bar now i have to enter every single bg to check how much the enemy has progressed. Thanks for making us waste more time on something that doesnt affect war outcome at all.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 135
    I agree. it's so stupid.
  • This is not intentional, and is a bug.

Please remember to keep things constructive in the future, and not jump to conclusions, which in this case were very outlandish.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 135

This is not intentional, and is a bug.

Please remember to keep things constructive in the future, and not jump to conclusions, which in this case were very outlandish.

thanks for clearing that up miike. I was pretty upset about that. hopefully it's done away with asap as it makes deciding to push for a victory with revives and such a little more tedious to figure out.
  • Opponent's progression bar is still hidden in this war. It's replaced by "??? PTS"

Look forward to having it fixed soon, as to how it was before, please.
    Thanks.
  • IceSnowIceSnow Posts: 153
    Still ??? Mark

• Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 148
    I swear I thought I was the only one.
  • The_dark_gate27The_dark_gate27 Posts: 310
    I thought it was updated. And work as it is. Lol
  • Am I the only one who likes not seeing opponent progression bar makes us push harder to be safe of the win rather than doing just enough
  • You have to push hard regardless for the win ;) I don't know what "doing just enough" even means.

Progress Bar is harmless basic info to have and it saves precious log in time.

Perhaps have it inside the drop down window altogether? So folks who enjoy flying blind can. And us data geeks can still have our numbers :)
  • Bafamet_1979Bafamet_1979 Posts: 11

None of my alliance mates can see our opponent's progress in war. It would be nice to see it again soon.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,349 ★★★
    Hi! We are looking into this issue now. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Any update on a fix for this "bug", @Kabam Miike please?

You've acknowledged it's not intentional. Maintenance came and went and it's the 4th war where the same "???" displays where the opponent's progress bar used to be...