**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Buffet

Either buffet is broken or the description is incorrect, it clearly states that every 7 seconds, the next buff triggered by the attacker is nullified, a buff triggered during cooldown should not be counted.

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Do you have a video?
  • Options
    3ugene_Paul_Patilio3ugene_Paul_Patilio Posts: 26
    edited August 2019
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

The link doesn’t work
    Please provide proper evidence for this claim

here your link ^_^
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Do you have a video?

Buffet was no longer on cooldown when it was triggered. At :40 seconds is when it got triggered, the cooldown expired at 34 seconds. The only question there is what buff triggered it, maybe someone else can chime in. My original thought was regen if held too long, but regen is not normally a buff on blade.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Do you have a video?

Buffet was no longer on cooldown when it was triggered. At :40 seconds is when it got triggered, the cooldown expired at 34 seconds. The only question there is what buff triggered it, maybe someone else can chime in. My original thought was regen if held too long, but regen is not normally a buff on blade.
    is dexterity, it counts as two buffs: the first when you gain it, and the second when you effectively use it. i think it is because the buff is converted from a permanent buff to a timed one, because i've got the same results with medusa and her furies :)
  • Options

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Do you have a video?

is dexterity, it counts as two buffs: the first when you gain it, and the second when you effectively use it. i think it is because the buff is converted from a permanent buff to a timed one, because i've got the same results with medusa and her furies :)
    fair enough, I forgot about that, and it is really something that should be changed.
  • Options
    So it should be "every 7 seconds, the next buff triggered by the attacker (or expired) is nullified"
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    They consider "activating" a buff to be triggering. An expiring buff would not have that issue because it is not triggered, but that dex buff has an activation effect.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

They consider "activating" a buff to be triggering. An expiring buff would not have that issue because it is not triggered, but that dex buff has an activation effect.
    For a buff to expire, it has to have been activated, expiring shouldn't trigger buffet as per the description.
  • Options
    Lol, that makes no sense to me
  • Options

What’s the bug in this one?
    Everything is working just fine
    Buffet is triggered when the buff expires, buff activated during cooldown
  • Options

Buffs that trigger means they activate when a condition OTHER THAN expiration is met. For dex you when you hit someone it triggers the buff that you get until your next hit. When you hit someone you trigger a second part that changes the buff from a buff into a 0.2 seconds buff. That transition into a .2 second change is what is triggering.
  • Options
    3ugene_Paul_Patilio3ugene_Paul_Patilio Posts: 26
    edited August 2019
    Haji_Saab said:

When you evade, it triggers a buff.

When you hit, it triggers another buff, which expires after 0.5 seconds.

See the two triggers there
    OK thanks for the clarification, all that doesn't explain what happens when cull's rout expires though
  • Options

Haji_Saab said:

OK thanks for the clarification, all that doesn't explain what happens when cull's rout expires though
    When Rout enters cool down, Cull’s aggression is awarded with a Fury Buff, granting +2944 Attack for 5 seconds. This Buff gains +0.5 seconds duration for each hit landed while Rout was active.
  • Options
    Damn, forgot about that :D
  • Options
    Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    V

• Options
    Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    Lormif said:

Buffs that trigger means they activate when a condition OTHER THAN expiration is met. For dex you when you hit someone it triggers the buff that you get until your next hit. When you hit someone you trigger a second part that changes the buff from a buff into a 0.2 seconds buff. That transition into a .2 second change is what is triggering.
    I actually have another thread about this. That is exactly how dexterity behaves, but I'm not sure that was what was originally intended by the developers. I'm hoping they will address it so that dexterity only counts as one buff instead of two
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    So then mystic dispersion should trigger twice for each dex then. Once for the permanent precision ending and becoming the expiring one and again once the expiring precision buff expires... you know since they count as two different buffs for buffet then they gotta count as two different buffs for MD also... can’t have it both ways.

🐻
  • Options
    kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    Haji_Saab said:

it should not trigger twice the existing buff should expire after certain time not the new one should come from nowhere so that should be trigger only once not twice.
    can moderators give the clarification i didn't heard anything from official mods.
    @Kabam Miike