**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sinister Labs did not reset [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Same for me... Did epic twice without noticing, and once on master.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    It's a bug right now
    The labs haven't refeshed
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 366 ★★★
    any updates on an eta for this?
  • gfduncangfduncan Posts: 29
    Yea I’m having this issue atm I haven’t done any labs but I have apparently
    100% them all
  • CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145

It's a bug right now
    The labs haven't refeshed

I've never done the labs before so I should have got the rewards regardless.
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    Shame it took me to 2 runs to notice anything was up 😂. Be nice to get the entries back but, oh well, not the end of the world is it.
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146
    edited August 2019
    Pretty sure this identical thing happened for the Domino Bounty Missions last year and they sent out compensation for it. Compensation might've been based on how high the difficulty level was that you attempted or completed on any day of the event up to that point.
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    Literally a yellow banner on top of forum page saying there is a bug with the labs
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited August 2019

Literally a yellow banner on top of forum page saying there is a bug with the labs

Beat me to it by one minute
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You really ought to make announcements about labs not resetting in the game. Just did an epic path for zero rewards.
  • İlyaz3003İlyaz3003 Posts: 25

Same thing here
  • IlenthilIlenthil Posts: 3
    Didn't reset for me either...
  • CpAmericanoCpAmericano Posts: 167

• bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I do know that I want one of my entry to be refunded as I thought it has been resetted.
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101

Maybe, but don't get your hopes up
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Yep
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Better question is, why run it when there's a pinned message saying it's bugged and it shows 100%?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We are still working on a resolution for this issue. We are planning to extend the event by one day so those who have not been able to run it today because of the reset issue will still be able to earn the full event rewards.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.
  • NopedroooNopedrooo Posts: 116

We are still working on a resolution for this issue. We are planning to extend the event by one day so those who have not been able to run it today because of the reset issue will still be able to earn the full event rewards.

Can you track the ones who had problems and direct it only to those players? Or would those who were not affected by a bug be benefited once again?
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    And hopefully refund the items used, somehow?
  • Froaki3Froaki3 Posts: 7
    edited August 2019
    @Kabam Miike for us effected by the bug will we be compensated or are we just going to miss out on a day of rewards with 1 extra day to catch up again when everyone else will just get an extra day of rewards and then we are still missing out?
    Some people rely on using potions and revives for this event.

I already had the bug that puts me a day behind the rewards for the summoner appreciation calendar too, it's getting annoying being delayed on everything.
    Also @Kabam Lyra just want a response, I play a couple gatchas and they would give us compensation, especially since some of us spend money on this game.
  • vincelevincele Posts: 2

• BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★

what about rerolls and items use for nothing? will we get them back?
  • IPMANMASTER_77IPMANMASTER_77 Posts: 22
    Yep I’m experiencing the same issue!
  • IPMANMASTER_77IPMANMASTER_77 Posts: 22
    The time refreshed, but the quest did not reset!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

This just means we lose a day of rewards...because it's daily...unless it allows us to collect 2x the rewards...