**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you all think of SINISTER LABS??

13»

Comments

• Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Sinister labs didn't reset, cannot play.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Meh 🤢 (seems boring to me)
    Epic is just impossible on some runs!! doesnt matter how many times you re-roll some nodes just stay there, like particle protector or thorns. it almost doesnt fill Like RNG
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Meh 🤢 (seems boring to me)
    Charlie Romeo Alpha Papa.

Sierra Hotel India Tango.

I'm not a god tier player like most of you, I mostly stick to Normal events. The rewards on the low tier are absolute turds for the effort of all those fights.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Now that they're out, I can't say I enjoy this event. Epic can get pretty crazy and the event is just way too time consuming. My Lab didn't reset after yesterday so that sucks.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Awesome 😱 (Feels interesting)
    Lainua said:

CoachLed said:

Rewards should be probably 5 times better to make it worth the effort. It’s not horribly difficult but the rewards are just a little lacking in my opinion.

So we should get 6k 6* shards and half a t5b for a month of side quests? Some of you guys are ridiculous
    You are the one who is too far from reality. Nobody asks too much. But last month we got 6750 tier 5 basic from special quest, this month down to 4350 while difficulty is triple. And we also got more than half of a tier 2 alpha while this month there is none from epic.

This month rewards are really out of touch.
    I don't feel the difficulty is excessive are you have a large amount of rerolls and entries. Last quest had limited entries and huge energy costs for what it was. They're designed completely differently. Next months quest won't necessarily give us more or even the same as this month as that's never how this has worked. There's t2a in master as well.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Awesome 😱 (Feels interesting)
    And nobody asks for too much?! That guy said he should be getting master placement rewards for some side quests. Come on man
  • Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    It’s ok 🥴(Just another side event)
    Yea definitely one of the worst events so far
  • Options
    GhjjsjkGhjjsjk Posts: 32
    Not worth it at all