**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ranking only playable champ 😟

King363672King363672 Posts: 403 β˜…β˜…β˜…
From the past few updates I am only ranking playable champs because other champ make game lagging like mr.sinister while using special,Omega red while death field is active 😭😭,
Darkhawk , Mysterio and now sunspot .
Please kabam don't make such animation it affects lots of player .
If you cannot provide low quality graphic then please don't make such high quality graphic please.
I really miss my Omega red and mr.sinister.
😫😫😫

Comments

• King363672King363672 Posts: 403 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ManChild said:

It’s your device. Not the game.

I have 3gb Ram and snapdragon 435 processor .
    And I never said it's game nor i said it's bug all I am saying is think about player like us .
    Look how pubg made pubg lite for tjier players.
    Making lite version of this game will be hectic and that's why I am saying to use not so intense graphic animation.
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 β˜…β˜…
    IΒ΄m not saying there should be a lite version of the game, but not everybody can afford an iPhone for 800+ dollars. I would highly recommend/suggest a xiaomi mi9. Comes with a snapdragon 855 octacore processor and 6gb RAM for less than half the price of the marketleaders. you should definately check this one out for smooth high quality playing
  • Kratos89Kratos89 Posts: 7 β˜…
    edited August 2019
    Who said you need to spend 800$? I play whit Xiaomi mi 9 whit snap 855 and the game works perfectly. It's cost around 300/400
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    my iphone was $1300 Canada prices man lol
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IPhone SE gets by just fine with no lag
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 β˜…β˜…

my iphone was $1300 Canada prices man lol

Daaaaaaaang!
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 β˜…β˜…
    Actually I will say that the performance on Android has been doing much better this update. Knock on wood
  • anubhavdivinegameranubhavdivinegamer Posts: 33 β˜…
    Mate I have one solution for you, if you can't play on your device take it easy and install it on your PC or Lappy- BlueStacks or something...
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Mate I have one solution for you, if you can't play on your device take it easy and install it on your PC or Lappy- BlueStacks or something...

U cant play on pc. Trying to will get u banned