**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Advice for my 12k units

CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
So I have been saving since the vision offer came out to buy the 6.1 offer (the one with the rank up gem)
I only have to finish the last quest to be able to get the offer, but I don't know if I should.
I have literally no champions that I would feel happy with rank 5'ing.
So, should I buy 60 cavaliers and try my luck or should I buy a gem I can't even use. (All my last 5*s have been really bad)

Advice for my 12k units 106 votes

Spend on the cavaliers
40%
Timone147Doc_HollamonxNigCrkwestGAM3RGUYTerraStingerbkPriyansh7Duke_SilverBlaargoGrootman1294Shadow_PhoneixAleorxxKyojinxxTony886Willa08LoctiteSuperGlueKriegerlukakaGeorgiaDawg 43 votes
5* rank 5 gem
59%
SnakeEyes69benshbbuffajrzuffyallinashesSuprman26Lvernon15Ricardo60289SharkPowerr99ThatGuyYouSaw235Hammerbro_64StrPawnyExpresskikiFurieuxTimrosRasiloverTheHeroDeservedSaransh245HeattblasttIDoge 63 votes

Comments

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    5* rank 5 gem
    Cuz you can always get cavaliers and more 5stars later, but this offer you can only get now
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    5* rank 5 gem
    Cavalier crystals are bad value overall and there’s a good chance you will get very little worth having from them, the offer is guaranteed value
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    Spend on the cavaliers
    mayb wait 4 aou ultron
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,042 ★★★★★
    Spend on the cavaliers
    None, but cavalier is better imo
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    Spent em till you get hulkbuster
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,098 ★★★★★
    5* rank 5 gem
    If you’re not in top alliances, think of how many contents you have to clear to get those R5 resources. The R5 gem is how I would spend the 12k.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    If you're happy with your current Mastery Setup and don't think you need to work on it anymore, then I'd suggest saving for Cyber Monday Deals... Or go hardcore hoarder and save till the next 4th of July Offers.
    Crkwest said:

So, should I buy 60 cavaliers and try my luck or should I buy a gem I can't even use. (All my last 5*s have been really bad)

Also what 5 Stars are in your Roster? If you don't mind me asking.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Whale out on warlock cavaliers when they come out
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,875 Guardian
    Maybe see if you can 100% variant 3 for cheap as you get alot more rank up materials
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Spend on the cavaliers

Crkwest said:

I have 3 rank 5's at the moment:
    Starlord, archangel and ghost rider
    The only rank 4's I have that I would rank up are sparky and omega red
    The rest of my champs are pretty meh
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    5* rank 5 gem
    Depends on what other content. Personally it will only be a matter of time till you get a decent pull from a 5* you will want to rank. If you are end game but not in the top alliances, chances are the 5/65 will help you a lot. If you already have 10+ 5/65 champs, then chances are your utility is covered and therefpre another 5/65, wont make a huge difference. In that case spending some on the cul obsidian crystal might be a good idea.
  • The_first_ZagaThe_first_Zaga Posts: 13
    I’ve pulled 15 cavaliers since I completed 6.1 last week and rolled three 5* including VTD and Dormamu
    Crkwest said:

Crkwest said:

I have 3 rank 5's at the moment:
    Starlord, archangel and ghost rider
    The only rank 4's I have that I would rank up are sparky and omega red
    The rest of my champs are pretty meh
    If Omega Red's Duped he's an Amazing Rank 5 Option, though I get not wanting to have two Rank 5s of the same Class. You will eventually get another another Class that's Rank 5 worthy, just takes time. Though I agree with the others saying it may be more worth it to go for Varient 3 100%, and if you haven't already 100%ed the other 2 Varient then that'd be 3 Rank 4-5 Gems.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    5* rank 5 gem
    Do the gem...I did and got skill which I'm still holding since I already had Ægon. Have plenty of options (Blade/GP/HE) but probably save for a NM or NF maybe. I feel it had value even if I didn't want to use it right away.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    5* rank 5 gem
    Just breeeze through variant 3 and get the 4-5 gem and more
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    5* rank 5 gem
    R5 gem, maybe not now but you'll eventually get a champ you'll want to use it on
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    Stance said:

Buy PHC

don't listen to him, just wait for the grand master crystals which will give you rare 2*.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,869 ★★★★★
    Use it to complete content, don’t want it in crystals. That’s how the game ends badly for people, you will blow 12k and if you get rubbish, feel like you are due something good; and it will keep going and going: and you will continuously blow unit after unit, and 1 good pull will make you think it’s worth it, when in reality you have been shafted over big time
  • 5* rank 5 gem
    Ok
  • Riggs_97Riggs_97 Posts: 111
    Continue saving for the Black Friday and Xmas offers
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    5* rank 5 gem
    zeezee57 said:

Kobster84 said:

Just breeeze through variant 3 and get the 4-5 gem and more

Or get the 6.1 R5 gem, rebuild a little unit stash over a couple weeks and run V3 and have two R5 gems.
    Or just do variant 3 as if the op has a good roster probably won’t take a lot of units (if it’s as easy as variant 2)