**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who has the ugliest Sp3.... Not damage wise I mean it looks dumb or doesn't do the character justice

2»

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Colossus' Sp3, It's just a random Shield then a Punch, it should've been the Fast Ball Special!
    Wolverine comes in from off screen (like RR does in Groot's Sp3) and Colossus just chucks him at the Enemy, which deals a 20 Second Concussion and Bleed. Then you could also give him a bit of a Unique Ability Change where if Magneto is in your Party, the Sp3 is instead Magneto Picking up Colossus and rocketing him at the Enemy with Magnetism. Which instead deal a 40 Second Concussion but no Bleed.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Toj37 said:

Definitely Ghost Rider. It is definitely the most disappointing SP3 out there animation wise.

That's probably the best one in the game for more than one reason. First of all it's nearly impossible to incorporate his bike into the game, and they do. Second, he literally ghostrides his bike into his opponent. How can't you even ask for more?
    It's definitely not even close to the best one in the game. First, why would you think that it would be impossible to incorporate his bike? If you're talking about space I was expecting that he would've dragged the opponent through a portal to Hell when he first came out almost like how Dormmamu brings his opponent to the Dark Dimension in his SP3. Second, 'ghostriding' his bike into someone isn't a reason. You literally just described the animation.

I just feel that it doesn't do him justice.
    Thank you! I've been saying this for ages!
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Quake
    i would say Karnaks his sp 1 and 2 suck couldn't they make his sp3 cool
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Magneto(best villian worst champ?) Why kabam
    For me it's namor. How I'm fighting in some location, and now out of nowhere I'm flushed into some toilet with fishes
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Black panther
    Aleor said:

For me it's namor. How I'm fighting in some location, and now out of nowhere I'm flushed into some toilet with fishes

You have a pretty weird concept of ugly
  • Captain Marvel (Classic).
    It's basically just a dropkick with a backflip. Wow.