**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

We are getting a generic awakening gem in 5 days. Who to awaken?

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
I knew about that generic ag and I had Magik. I knew I was gonna awaken her. Then today, I get a 4 star Nick Fury and I enjoy playing him alot. ALOT. but the problem is that I already have an awakened Ægon and Blade at r5 and r4. If I awaken Fury my skill class will be overpowered and other classes unbalanced. Also I need an all rounder champion, who I can sometimes put on defence but mainly for attack. I don't have any other power control options. I don't have Captain Marvel to pair up with Fury. I can rank up both to r4 , but awaken only 1. Who should I Awaken? Any and all opinions are much welcome. Thank You.

We are getting a generic awakening gem in 5 days. Who to awaken? 146 votes

Nick Fury
76%
GroundedWisdomSnakeEyes69Chriz4061SecondSkrillerAdrian920307KDoggg2017Ram_SarkarsupergokuRoguefrogger13SonushaanuGAM3RGUYTerraeros24TJ8257R34KZarakikLvernon15NoıreSiddhantKwatraOrcDovahkiin 112 votes
Magik
13%
Doc_HollamonSpity68Darkrider05TacoDougDTMelodicMetaltkhan08Mauricek80IamTryingMyBestBlubfish_666AleorAmazing_Demon05VynrialSpeedro420Bender_Bub2019GonçaloJleodavScouse92Spider_RicoHunterpxt 19 votes
Wait for someone better(which I don't want to, kinda)
10%
bryndenriversDrake2078Foxhero007MkhRasiloverCainpfm007Rehan010_RaveNNmrcyrcleSilver_SagaOneAboveAll13TheSaithKongfuPandaKPFRICKTHOSFRACKER 15 votes

Comments

• VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    Nick Fury
    Magik awakening mostly only for alliance war defense. Nick fury will be more useful awakened
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    The Nick Fury Awakening is more useful in the long run. Little imbalanced, but the Magik Awakening isn't gonna do a whole lot.
  • Mcocgamer1Mcocgamer1 Posts: 1
    Nick
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Nick Fury
    Vatris said:

Magik awakening mostly only for alliance war defense. Nick fury will be more useful awakened

Thanks you. I was also wondering about the same. Much appreciated.
    Nick Fury
    JohnHS said:

The Nick Fury Awakening is more useful in the long run. Little imbalanced, but the Magik Awakening isn't gonna do a whole lot.

Thanks alot. Ya I think the imbalance thing doesn't matter that much. Magik is still gonna power control. Thank ya! Much appreciated.
  • SkytheguySkytheguy Posts: 2
    What does Nick do when awakend?
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Either 1 is ok. Magiks limbo activates more at bars of power. It's not just for defense. Saved me lots of times.
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    Nick Fury

Just got it today 😉
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Definitely wake Kamala Khan
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

HAHAHAHAHA so funny such an original joke
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    dont listen to half these people they dont know what theyre talking about. a generic either of these champions is a waste. if one was a 5* then nf for as youd have enough health to play him in his the real nick fury mode and hes god tier for sure there. magik just doesnt hit hard enough to be worth using regularly in the tame though shes great for acts 1-3 in 4* and some of act 4. a 4* starlord or namor or ghost sparky blade aegon cull obsidian capiw void these should be who you use them on. im in a top 5 aw/aq alliance and have been for years. im kind of a real expert :). that being said if you like one of those champions alot use it on them. its you account your choice use it on who youd like :)
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    My best guess... U really don't know how to use magik.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    We’re getting a 5* class awakening gem crystal not a generic but I hope you get what you need
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Nick Fury

We’re getting a 5* class awakening gem crystal not a generic but I hope you get what you need

Theres a 4* generic gem on the calendar
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★

Theres a 4* generic gem on the calendar
    Ahh I see thought we were talking about 5*s
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Zuro said:

HAHAHAHAHA so funny such an original joke
    Definitely wake Diablo
  • Barnes13Barnes13 Posts: 20
    Nick Fury
    Magik is more common in crystals then Fury
    Nick Fury

dont listen to half these people they dont know what theyre talking about. a generic either of these champions is a waste. if one was a 5* then nf for as youd have enough health to play him in his the real nick fury mode and hes god tier for sure there. magik just doesnt hit hard enough to be worth using regularly in the tame though shes great for acts 1-3 in 4* and some of act 4. a 4* starlord or namor or ghost sparky blade aegon cull obsidian capiw void these should be who you use them on. im in a top 5 aw/aq alliance and have been for years. im kind of a real expert :). that being said if you like one of those champions alot use it on them. its you account your choice use it on who youd like :)

Thanks. I already have a Ghost, Blade and Ægon awakened as 4 stars. I have Ghost, Corvus and SL all unduped as 5 stars. I really like Nick Fury, I think I'll use it on him. Thanks for your time.
    Nick Fury

For that crystal I wish I don't get tech, then I'd be stuck between Starlord, Ghost or Ultron. I wish to get cosmic because his only competitors are King Groot and Symbiote spidey.
    Nick Fury
    Thanks everyone. I'll be awakening Fury by the current looks of pole. Maybe it will change in five 4 days.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    I'm with my GoldPool
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury

I'm with my GoldPool

No 4* goldpool. And even if there was he's still not worth a gem
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Nick Fury
    Barnes13 said:

Magik is more common in crystals then Fury

That's not how crystals work unless it is a special one that increases the odds for one champion
    Nick Fury

I'm with my GoldPool

Not available as a 4 star and not better than the ones in the pole. I only use and awaken beyond tier champions. I can't beat a Havok with a KK.