**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Keep up the good work kabam

12345ggggg34512345ggggg345 Posts: 33
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
This is by far the easiest uc quest. Kabam pls maintain the difficulty like this the coming months which will help intermediate player to grow. If you want to make a harder content pls introduce cavalier difficulty and don't increase the difficulty like previous months. The node during this month uc quest is manageable and also not many bs chmp on bs node. Hopefully next month will be like this also. One more thing kabam, pls don't keep on making boss with regen node like buffet and masochism. And also boss with unblock able and unstoppable.All the past bosses have either unblockable/unstoppable or masochism / buffet. Pls think of diff node like the vision node and Mr sinister node is the best.

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    Gotta say this event bosses are really easy, but they could've made it a bit harder in terms of utilising the champs' abilities. The final bossfights were just normal fights, nothing to really look for. Especially Sunspot. The key to his fight is literally "keep hitting". But otherwise I really like this month EQ, although the story kinda sucks (yea, I read story...)
  • Options
    Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    I feel the Mr.Sinister Lab on Master mode is not worth the payout awards. Those buffers are asinine on the defenders, even with the randomizers to get the players some type of edgy advantage.
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

Gotta say this event bosses are really easy, but they could've made it a bit harder in terms of utilising the champs' abilities. The final bossfights were just normal fights, nothing to really look for. Especially Sunspot. The key to his fight is literally "keep hitting". But otherwise I really like this month EQ, although the story kinda sucks (yea, I read story...)

Ya but not everyone can counter sunspot. Only a few are immune to incenerate. So I think this time the boss is all OK except warrlcok. The aar is hard to counter sometime masochism trigerrung sometime not.
  • Options
    Triggering*
  • Options

I feel the Mr.Sinister Lab on Master mode is not worth the payout awards. Those buffers are asinine on the defenders, even with the randomizers to get the players some type of edgy advantage.

True it is kabam style of balancing the game. If uc easy than lab must be tough or vice versa it is happening every month just play what you can play like me I only play master and don't care about epic also a lot of player in my alliance not playing the labs too in epic mode. Rewards suck tho.
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I actually thought last month's was easier. But I always think that a lot of it has to do with your squad. 5 r4 Venom crushed so much last month. But Warlock was difficult for me. Void did make Sunspot super easy though.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    It's ceratainly good that this month bosses don't need any specific counters