**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I got the beta invite ty

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★

Comments

• Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I got both heroes in 5s
  • Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78
    Me too, pretty excited

• Excited to have you both! Apologies to those who didn't get in, maybe next time! We'd love to have everyone, but it just isn't possible. D:
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Hoping they will be like venom and carnage, I prefer them to shehlk and gwen
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Don't get your hopes up though, the Beta Servers always seem to have a mind of their own and also get to choose who does and doesn't get in... I was invited to the last one or two Beta's but the Servers just said Nope and would give an Error everytime I tried to join, along with a Lot of other Beta Testers apparently...
    Not trying to be negative, but come on it seems like the same problems everytime just with different people at random.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Ok will take you're advice but would b nice to r5 my my heroes n take them to rol
  • Looking forward to this Beta for sure! Have both as 5* champs. Primed and ready to see what how the new abilities function. Personally, I've never had an issue with logging in and out of the Beta servers in the past. I can imagine it's frustrating if it doesn't let you in.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I was hoping to be apart just for oml
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Looking forward to this Beta for sure! Have both as 5* champs. Primed and ready to see what how the new abilities function. Personally, I've never had an issue with logging in and out of the Beta servers in the past. I can imagine it's frustrating if it doesn't let you in.

I got in as well. First time. How do you get in to the beta server when they go live. Is it complicated?
  • @Kennado nah, it's easy (provided it doesn't give you grief connecting). There's a Yellow tab at the top of the home screen. Tap that to enter the pre-entry screen. Then hit the green Beta button (it might say participate, it's been a bit since the last beta I was in, lol). That will switch servers, and get you in the Beta server. Anything you do in the Beta side won't affect your main account. So go nuts and use whatever you want. Also worth noting that any crystals you open over there will not transfer over to your main account either. I thoroughly enjoy playing around in Beta tests. So have fun!!!
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

@Kennado nah, it's easy (provided it doesn't give you grief connecting). There's a Yellow tab at the top of the home screen. Tap that to enter the pre-entry screen. Then hit the green Beta button (it might say participate, it's been a bit since the last beta I was in, lol). That will switch servers, and get you in the Beta server. Anything you do in the Beta side won't affect your main account. So go nuts and use whatever you want. Also worth noting that any crystals you open over there will not transfer over to your main account either. I thoroughly enjoy playing around in Beta tests. So have fun!!!

Sweet. Thanks for the tips.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Ah great! You have the 2 beta-tested champs at low level and got an invitation. When I'm here with my 5* R4 Colossus and 5* R3 OML don't get an invitation at all. Is it because I'm neither an American nor a Canadian?
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I am disappoint. However, a couple of people in my alliance have access so I should still get a sneak peak.