**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Domino to R2, or 5* stark enhanced Spiderman to r5?

VynrialVynrial Posts: 37
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
So the time has come to take either my first 6* to R2, or my first 5* to r5. Now I have no other synergies for starky (missing both GR and blade at 5*+) and I have a Rhulk for domino, so I need some input. I've cleared 6.1.1, and I'm pushing for cavalier.

6* Domino to R2, or 5* stark enhanced Spiderman to r5? 51 votes

6* Domino to r2
88%
gr3nd3lDoc_HollamonZENGAM3RGUYLvernon15NojokejaymOsfan8Duke_SilverWorknprogressAanthoWerewrymRiggs_97PeterQuill10or_StrongB_Dizzle_01Rougeknight87AleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgBLEEDlNG_DGEStance 45 votes
5* Sparky to r5
11%
Spity68SDPEtjamaObaid_Jacob03buffed_seaw33dGiodood_1 6 votes

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    5* Sparky to r5
    Stark’s best synergies outside of Blade are Vulture and Miles. I love both of them, and have them both at 5/65. I would save the resources and go with Stark Spidey. He’s great all on his own, and Domino can still do serious damage at rank 1. Domino is great, but what makes her broken is the full trinity. Masacre is key.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    6* Domino to r2
    Domino, easy choice. Rank up that 6*.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

Stark’s best synergies outside of Blade are Vulture and Miles. I love both of them, and have them both at 5/65. I would save the resources and go with Stark Spidey. He’s great all on his own, and Domino can still do serious damage at rank 1. Domino is great, but what makes her broken is the full trinity. Masacre is key.

What do you mean Masacre is key?
  • VynrialVynrial Posts: 37
    edited August 2019
    I think he means extends the duration of debuff by 1 second, so parry even with limber, extra critical bleeds on specials etc, massacre is a pretty big deal for her. It's worth mentioning, I do have a 4* duped massacre, although that won't help much in act 6
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    6* Domino to r2
    I R2'd my 6* Domino long before I acquired Massacre and wrecked almost everything.
    Best decision ever.