**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champ(s) do you think their SP are difficult to dex?

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

**** it auto corrected to unlockable
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    MikeHock said:

I still have trouble fully evading Dr Stranges L2 (and now Sym Supremes L2 also).

Anyone have any tips ??

https://youtu.be/_ioytfzJwP4

Instead of dex, just bring in stun immune champ.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I must be a bad player lol because I have a lot.
    BPCW SP1 always clips me.
    Magneto’s SP2
    Darkhawk’s SP1
    Spider-Man’s full SP1

And the ones previously stated here lol
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    Yellowjacket and modok sp1 have the same dex timing. You need to be almost at the edge of the screen to fully evade. If they are nearing 1 bar of power just hit enough to get them over and move back
    Do not finish a full combo. Alternative is to end the combo with a special then dash back. That being said, I haven't got much success with korg sp1. Can't get the timing right with the initial blast. Havok sp1 I can dex if I'm playing with sound on. I use the sound cue when to dex.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    not that its necessarily hard or ever stopping my progress, but I really hate the inconsistency when i try to dex out of Iron Patriot's special 1. I do the exact same motions to go back every time, but it's about 50/50 i'll take the beam to the face.

also I managed to evade punishers sp2 one time and I could never repeat it properly, wish I had been recording that day.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Yellowjacket and modok sp1 have the same dex timing. You need to be almost at the edge of the screen to fully evade. If they are nearing 1 bar of power just hit enough to get them over and move back
    Do not finish a full combo. Alternative is to end the combo with a special then dash back. That being said, I haven't got much success with korg sp1. Can't get the timing right with the initial blast. Havok sp1 I can dex if I'm playing with sound on. I use the sound cue when to dex.

I can usually dex Modok's Sp1 from anywhere but usually get clipped by YJ if I try to evade it without space. Not sure why. I dueled Korg a good bit and have it down pretty well. You have to evade before you think you ought to lol. Right as his leg starts to come down.
    edited August 2019

Reference said:

Korgs sp1

How about Korgs SP2? I think his SP1 is quite similar to Ultron
    Korgs sp2 is relatively easy to evade
    Sorry I just realised that I makes up Korg with Kang lol
    Originally I want to say Kang’s SP1 is similar to Ultron.

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Venom, and most recently, warlock sp1. For warlock it may look simple, but its hard to judge the timing of that final hit. Thankfully you can block all of warlock's energy shots at least.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    IDoge said:

Hardest special to evade hands down is punisher's sp2

That is true. Same with ws special 2, unless you have max sig classic daredevil, than it is easy.

• DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Deadpool's and Unstoppable Colossus's sp1
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★

IDoge said:

Hardest special to evade hands down is punisher's sp2

That is true. Same with ws special 2, unless you have max sig classic daredevil, than it is easy.

Ghost can phase through all the bullets. Im not sure if she can phase through the first melee hits + bullets though
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Sad to say but I can't evade spider man SP1 at all, probably I did it only once since I started to play...
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Magneto's l2 has been the bane of me since I started playing this game. I've been playing the game for over 3 years now and I still get clipped by probably 2 out of every 5. Venoms l2 is also difficult to fully evade. The tentacles are easy but the initial leap is though. He can be nasty on an unblockable l2.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    TKS87 said:

Magneto's l2 has been the bane of me since I started playing this game. I've been playing the game for over 3 years now and I still get clipped by probably 2 out of every 5. Venoms l2 is also difficult to fully evade. The tentacles are easy but the initial leap is though. He can be nasty on an unblockable l2.

I can evade both flawlessly except when it matters lol. I think if I'm thinking about it I screw up.
  • ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    Just a tip, a lot of the long range ones like magneto's can be dexed easily if u give yourself more space.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    ZeepZorp said:

Just a tip, a lot of the long range ones like magneto's can be dexed easily if u give yourself more space.

For ones like YJ or electro, I agree. It's much easier if you do a 4 hit combo then back away. For magneto though, I actually find it easier the closer I am to him. Granted I am not great at it to begin with, but I find I get clipped much more often when I try to keep my distance.
    TKS87 said:

For magneto I’m so far so good in evading his SPs. Just as some mentioned above, keep a distance with him.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Venoms SP2 is annoying because it jumps at you and very fast. I either react just in time to dex it or I get clipped
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 466 ★★★
    edited August 2019

Then it will be the mightiest end in all of history.

I do hate it when I miss the dex on Yellowjacket though...
    Tiger360 said:

Venoms SP2 is annoying because it jumps at you and very fast. I either react just in time to dex it or I get clipped

The sudden jump is similar to SP2 of Killmonger
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Watch Swedeah L vids, this guy has shown some impressive Specials evades:

Watch Swedeah L vids, this guy has shown some impressive Specials evades:

King of dexterity
    How about Blade’s SP2?
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    Champs with guns.. I struggle with those! ... Korg's sp1, warmachine, punishers etc
  • AntSeekAntSeek Posts: 12
    Taskmaster's sp1 and Magneto's sp2. I know that Magneto's sp2 is relatively easy but the timing is weird for me.