**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Did you refresh your summoners sigil after it expired

A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
Sorry if a poll already exists for this... I'm curious to see how many thought it was worth it...

A ł p h a

Did you refresh your summoners sigil after it expired 343 votes

Yes
18%
GroundedWisdomVoluntarisMarkjv81Vdh2008RagamugginGunnerCFreeLosspikManup456JimmyJohnJonesIrakliBpn88855GNASTYWardenclockFingfangfoomfanesJohnyzeroHSenpaiLifeswickedSammyJankisIMMikkeG0311 65 votes
No
81%
ArcDeAngelusGamerDaywalkerUKDrZolaBadroseThe_OneFuzzylumpsLeNoirFaineantChadhoganHaji_SaabSwe_wolfisFishhyWorld EaterTimone147Willjackson16RaganatorJestressJRock808CrkwestSpity68 278 votes

Comments

• A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    No

Since the store won't refresh for another week, there was no reason(except for the bonus energy) for me to buy it yet, I will buy it next week after the refresh

That's a fair point 👌

A ł p h a
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    No
    I currently have better things to spend on. I dare say I'll get it once or twice in the next few months.
    I've explored the UC MEQ and am happy to plod along Master/Heroic at my own pace, I also recently finished Act 4 exploration so the only real energy expenditure I've got to look forward to is Variant 3 which I doubt I'll end up blitzing through anyway. The 5* shards are nice though.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    No
    I can't justify spending a tenner on the subscription there's no value in the extras for me, but I'm sure newer players could benefit from it.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    No
    zeezee57 said:

I see it like this, if a weekly offer popped up in the unit store giving 75 units, 1k 5* shards, 125k gold and an energy refill for $2.99 would you pick it up? That's the main "test of the Cavalier" rewards and golden circle. That's not counting the black iso market or increased inventory either. I don't think I'll get it every month but it's not a bad value all things considered.

But you get less value for the same price as an Uncollected which is where I am currently...

I didn't get it cos the value isn't as good as a Cavalier.

That may change as I become a Cavalier though.
  • No

Personally I still think its abit too expensive for what you get out of it... If it was 5 instead of 10 per month I'd consider it... Open to others opinions!

A ł p h a

I agree, also, do you signature all your replies?
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    No
    I honestly would if I wasnt broke
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    No
    Just don't see enough value to spend real currency … as introduced the SIGIL should have been available for units.
    No

Personally I still think its abit too expensive for what you get out of it... If it was 5 instead of 10 per month I'd consider it... Open to others opinions!

A ł p h a

I agree, also, do you signature all your replies?
    Yeah i do, just something ive been in the habit lf doing, appreciate everyone's input, gettingsome good rrsukts

A ł p h a
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Yes
    Yes, but I won’t do it again since the rewards did not reset after purchase. I essentially paid for 3 weeks worth of rewards since I completed the reward checkpoints before purchasing the sigil.
    No

Yes, but I won’t do it again since the rewards did not reset after purchase. I essentially paid for 3 weeks worth of rewards since I completed the reward checkpoints before purchasing the sigil.

Yeah i think someone said above they were waiting for the refresh before they renewed, it does suck though

A ł p h a
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    No
    No chance
  • Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95
    No
    @Kabam Miike jsut look at this
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Blizz_4R_ said:

@Kabam Miike jsut look at this

They do not need to, they have access to real time sales data the forums will never be able to hold a candle to.

*Typed that before even looking at the poll results. 18% buy in is a huge number for f2p games. This pol doesn’t support the sigil as being a failure.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    No
    I just don't see the value but don't begrudge those that do.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    No
    neb said:

I'm not getting it only because it's an introductory price. I don't want to get addicted to it and then have the price get jacked up.

I think Kabam made a mistake by making it the 'introductory price' comment actually. It made them come off as a devious marketing machine that's trying to entice you with a cheap price but increasing it later.

They should have just made it this price and leave it at that.

I reckon more people would have gotten it had they been upfront with the long term price.