**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Doctor strange

Any uses for a 6* doc strange?

Comments

• HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Synergies with black order
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Not the worst defender, he’s not great but he’s not the worst
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Got 6* classic spidey. Not sure if I'm much better off, lol
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    IDoge said:

Lvernon15 said:

Sadly could be considered the worst mystic :/
    Iron Fist says hi.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Will Dr Strange 5 stars be added to the basic pool ?

I got him in a featured crystal and would prefer not spend a gem on him
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    IDoge said:

Lvernon15 said:

Diablo, maw and Juggernaut disagree with this
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Solid regen potential with the Mephisto Synergy
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Yeah he's back to being very good, bordering God tier I would say) if you awaken him and run beardo, mephisto and ss with him, seems stupid to have to run ss with him though they are really quite similar champs turns out I just pulled 5* featured and have a 6*ss so I'm kind of debating ranking him if I get a beardo but seems a lot of team space wasted to make him worthy
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Speeds80 said:

Yeah he's back to being very good, bordering God tier I would say) if you awaken him and run beardo, mephisto and ss with him, seems stupid to have to run ss with him though they are really quite similar champs turns out I just pulled 5* featured and have a 6*ss so I'm kind of debating ranking him if I get a beardo but seems a lot of team space wasted to make him worthy

I don’t have him to test out but with these synergies he can have crazy healing. Also while his healing phase is active his hits grant power.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    If they restore him I wouldn’t be considered one of the best mystics but not the best, magik, sw, dr.voodoo will still be better
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    He is good for act 6
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Honest opinion here.
    he is quite useless honestly.
    got unawakened 4/55 .
    - in AW Defence - havent got a single kill in over 2 months (tier 3-4)
    - AQ - with mephisto synergy , Dies due to long fight (takes over 60 hits) and sentinels doing damage through blocks(mutant sentinel bleeding through block mostly)
    - Arena fights - use after you have win streak ,u dnt wanna risk loosing 60k points against maxed 5 or 6* before 15th fight cause they wont use specials and u'll die from theirs.
    - With cap iw synergy - unawakened not useful (has 50% chance to nulify buff 3 hits of sp2!!! LOL) . maxed sig 6* after 5 yrs may b useful to do very small direct damage
    - for corvus and proxima synergy : corvus already kills opponents without that extra 7% attack (ramped up he has 9000 crit damage rate and guranteed crit ) why would extra 7% b useful!! nebula or hulk rag. makes better partner for those two.
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    edited August 2019
    Ctuchik said:

IDoge said:

Lvernon15 said:

Not with Maw, Diablo, JF, Juggs and Iron Fist included
    I've already had the privilege to get juggs and iron fist and now this. All 6*s back to back. This just saddens me😣
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    Kalantak said:

Honest opinion here.
    he is quite useless honestly.
    got unawakened 4/55 .
    - in AW Defence - havent got a single kill in over 2 months (tier 3-4)
    - AQ - with mephisto synergy , Dies due to long fight (takes over 60 hits) and sentinels doing damage through blocks(mutant sentinel bleeding through block mostly)
    - Arena fights - use after you have win streak ,u dnt wanna risk loosing 60k points against maxed 5 or 6* before 15th fight cause they wont use specials and u'll die from theirs.
    - With cap iw synergy - unawakened not useful (has 50% chance to nulify buff 3 hits of sp2!!! LOL) . maxed sig 6* after 5 yrs may b useful to do very small direct damage
    - for corvus and proxima synergy : corvus already kills opponents without that extra 7% attack (ramped up he has 9000 crit damage rate and guranteed crit ) why would extra 7% b useful!! nebula or hulk rag. makes better partner for those two.

Completely agree with u