Comments

• Options
    Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Yes
    I like the discount 5 star feature.
  • Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    No
    Getting some good feedback now, I wish It was 5 instead of 10... I just Dont think it's worth 120 a year... But the idea of buying it periodically is definitely a smart option!

A ł p н a
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    zeezee57 said:

I did it before it expired, actually.

Im not suprised you were early to renew it

A ł p h a
    I did it Monday. I said it before, and I'll say it again. It's a good deal for ten bucks.
    What makes you come to that conclusion? I'm curious?

A ł р н a
    I know you're asking him directly but if you don't mind an added opinion I'll take the rare opportunity to agree with GW. What you get weekly for basically the price of a coffee is a good value with the obvious qualifier that you spend on the game. Someone who doesn't find spending money on a mobile game will of course disagree but imo $2.50 a week for 75 units, 1k 5* shards, 125k gold and an energy refill plus the benefits of the black iso market (which are actually really good for someone like me who always needs t1a and has a massive t3b overflow) and added storage is well worth the price.
    Sounds like you have to sack your barista mate, that’s an expensive latte!
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 905 ★★★
    No
    $10 a year and I would do it
  • Options
    SaphireSaphire Posts: 9
    No
    Paying here and there with this game only tell one thing. You cant compete from a mid player up unless you buy.
  • Options
    Didn't refresh for me ither
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,282 ★★★★★
    Yes

zeezee57 said:

I did it before it expired, actually.

Im not suprised you were early to renew it

A ł p h a
    I did it Monday. I said it before, and I'll say it again. It's a good deal for ten bucks.
    What makes you come to that conclusion? I'm curious?

A ł р н a
    I know you're asking him directly but if you don't mind an added opinion I'll take the rare opportunity to agree with GW. What you get weekly for basically the price of a coffee is a good value with the obvious qualifier that you spend on the game. Someone who doesn't find spending money on a mobile game will of course disagree but imo $2.50 a week for 75 units, 1k 5* shards, 125k gold and an energy refill plus the benefits of the black iso market (which are actually really good for someone like me who always needs t1a and has a massive t3b overflow) and added storage is well worth the price.
    Sounds like you have to sack your barista mate, that’s an expensive latte!
    Starbucks is about up there. Lol.