**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Potions for labyrinth

Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
Hey guys going into labyrinth soon with my 4/55 dupe 70ish sparky. How many potions should I have saved up roughly?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    To save as many units as possible a few hundred would be ideal for a full run heal, but I’d go for about 60 for the difficult fights at a minimun
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    If you run sparky I would get as many as possible. You are gunna wanna heal each fight to get over 50% so you get damage instead of evade.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Actually did my first run less than a week ago. Few days before that I farmed potions off of winter soldier and capt marvel. Stashed about 130 single potions and maybe 50 team potions. Can’t remember exact number but still had a ton left over. I also used sparky and only needed 5 level 1 revives.
  • Immortal_148Immortal_148 Posts: 34
    I took lol with 4/55 sparky duped with venom electro miles and blade.
    I used to play rol 3 times a day for12-13 days and easily completed lol with spending 200 units for the last maestro fight. His regen is bad.
    Save some boost will help greatly.
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Save up those free crystals lol i spent a good chunk back then when I only had a 4/55 starlord
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Got tons of boosts saved up :smile: cheers for the help guys