**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #3: Polar Opposites

Comments

• Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60
    Struggling a bit myself. I have r4 SL and Nebula..but no ghost to speak of and my sentinel is unduped r3. Was trying to use R5 Aegon, but the fights are just taking so long.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aleor said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

A little too easy tbf. Spent units on refills only. About 10-15 revives to explore, mainly cause I ran it half awake. 😂

Nice. I am however mighty curious how you did that Spry/Gassed path. As far as I can tell, that path is so bugged, you can't even get past the first defender with those 10-15 items you apparently spent on the entire thing. It just isn't possible. You get the fatigue debuff whatever you do. RIP after that.
    Ghost. Single hit intercepts. No gassed no fatigued.
    What content is difficult with ghost? Only where she gets some cheap interactive damage, I guess
    Most fun and interactive damage can be dealt with using hood, it’s mostly content where you can’t bring her synergy like variant 1 or act 6 if you are unlucky
    Even better. My point is it's kinda wrong to say it's too easy while you use op ghost, who can do pretty much anything
    It’s easy with the right champs but is probably quite hard without
  • Teh_gullaTeh_gulla Posts: 96 ★★
    @Kabam Miike any word on the spry path bug? I’m trying to complete the colossus chapter before he gets the buff.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    These 2015/2016 gems don't want to cooperate... Two cosmics so far and I already have Hype and Venom at r4...
  • Rey305Rey305 Posts: 12
    "Kabam Miike"
    Why can’t I use a rank up gem for lol ultron if he’s a 2016 character ?

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Aleor said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aleor said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

A little too easy tbf. Spent units on refills only. About 10-15 revives to explore, mainly cause I ran it half awake. 😂

Nice. I am however mighty curious how you did that Spry/Gassed path. As far as I can tell, that path is so bugged, you can't even get past the first defender with those 10-15 items you apparently spent on the entire thing. It just isn't possible. You get the fatigue debuff whatever you do. RIP after that.
    What content is difficult with ghost? Only where she gets some cheap interactive damage, I guess
    Most fun and interactive damage can be dealt with using hood, it’s mostly content where you can’t bring her synergy like variant 1 or act 6 if you are unlucky
    Even better. My point is it's kinda wrong to say it's too easy while you use op ghost, who can do pretty much anything
    Exactly why I liked v2 more - it had more options to deal with it. Here path where ds gains ton of power seems to me like only countered by ghost. I'll probably finish it eventually with my gwenpool, but it will take so long. As for sym supreme on same path, looks like I'll have to revive sentinel a lot
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

@xNig did you fight Namor while he was bugged?

Yup. He was reflecting the DOT damage back. So just make sure not to DOT him. Sentinel made short work of him.
    Haji_Saab said:

xNig said:

Did you also Ghost the regen Rogue with tech boosts?

I agree with your statement though in general.
    Of course not. Don’t see a need to use boosts for quests generally. Rogue was a pure Sentinel fight.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Haji_Saab said:

xNig said:

Of course not. Don’t see a need to use boosts for quests generally. Rogue was a pure Sentinel fight.
    I'm going to finish v3 when I get home from work. Thanks for the pointers. I have both Sentinel and Ghost. Huge breath of fresh air from act 6.2.

xNig said:

Haji_Saab said:

xNig said:

I'm going to finish v3 when I get home from work. Thanks for the pointers. I have both Sentinel and Ghost. Huge breath of fresh air from act 6.2.
    Might need to change up teams abit. But the main team I used was Sentinel 6* R2 / Ghost 6* R2 / Wasp R4 / Ant R1 / Hood R3. Swapping out Hood/Ant for some required lanes like Void for Meph, Vision for Havok etc.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aleor said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aleor said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Exactly why I liked v2 more - it had more options to deal with it. Here path where ds gains ton of power seems to me like only countered by ghost. I'll probably finish it eventually with my gwenpool, but it will take so long. As for sym supreme on same path, looks like I'll have to revive sentinel a lot
    Doc Oc was amazing for DS, Sym, and Hype on improved power gain. Mine was only R3.
    V1PER1987 said:

Aleor said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aleor said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aleor said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Doc Oc was amazing for DS, Sym, and Hype on improved power gain. Mine was only R3.
    Ghost + Hood. 😬😬 Just tanked the sp3s like a Boss. 😂
    xNig said:

Werewrym said:

Yup. He was reflecting the DOT damage back. So just make sure not to DOT him. Sentinel made short work of him.
    So you must have fought him after they fixed him. I tried him with my 4* sparky for fun and was just building up charges and started taking random damage and I was dead in 15 seconds without ever having touched him once and he had no DOT.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

xNig said:

Haji_Saab said:

xNig said:

Might need to change up teams abit. But the main team I used was Sentinel 6* R2 / Ghost 6* R2 / Wasp R4 / Ant R1 / Hood R3. Swapping out Hood/Ant for some required lanes like Void for Meph, Vision for Havok etc.
    I didn't realize how much of a different Hood makes with Ghost until I did the All or nothing path in Chapter 1. I've only had Ghost for a couple months and she's r5 but not dupped yet so it's interesting. Void is always annoying with full suicides I can see a couple revives for that and that Rogue will be tough too.
    Werewrym said:

xNig said:

Werewrym said:

So you must have fought him after they fixed him. I tried him with my 4* sparky for fun and was just building up charges and started taking random damage and I was dead in 15 seconds without ever having touched him once and he had no DOT.
    I fought him once when it was just released. Sentinel died so fast after my sp2 when he was attacking. Did another path first and finished Namor again after I woke up. (V3 released at 1am my time)
    xNig said:

V1PER1987 said:

Aleor said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aleor said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aleor said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Magik using wall intercept did it all for me. Don't have a Ghost myself yet but she's the #1 most wanted on my list.
    Werewrym said:

xNig said:

V1PER1987 said:

Aleor said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aleor said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aleor said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Magik using wall intercept did it all for me. Don't have a Ghost myself yet but she's the #1 most wanted on my list.
    Yeah. Magik would do fine too. was just lazy to fight with 50% weakness. 😂
    xNig said:

Werewrym said:

xNig said:

V1PER1987 said:

Aleor said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aleor said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aleor said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Yeah don't blame you, those were too long for my liking...
    Werewrym said:

xNig said:

Werewrym said:

xNig said:

V1PER1987 said:

Aleor said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aleor said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aleor said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Overall decent challenge but a tad too easy. Got kinda dry after the first chapter since it was Ghost + Sentinel throughout ftw.
    xNig said:

Werewrym said:

xNig said:

Werewrym said:

xNig said:

V1PER1987 said:

Aleor said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aleor said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aleor said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Overall decent challenge but a tad too easy. Got kinda dry after the first chapter since it was Ghost + Sentinel throughout ftw.
    Just lost an edited comment to the archives of who knows where. Anyways I was saying it would be cool to have nodes that benefit more than just one member of the tech class. It would be a fun fight if there was a node that did to our tech champs what that regen/unblockable node does to wolverine. Champs like RS and Vulture would be unblockable the whole fight (which still wouldn't make them more viable then Ghost or Sentinel, but it would add a fun twist or alternative to fights).
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Aleor said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aleor said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aleor said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Thanks! That's an option I didn't consider, only have him as a 4*, never needed to rank him up
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    all these beautiful pointers from the first explorers...big ups to u guys
    cant wait to get my hands on it
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

So I am trying to make it through V3 3.1 and I figured I'd take the spry, gassed and can't touch this path.
    I figured if I only hit them when they were stunned they couldn't evade and so couldn't apply a fatigue to me. This is not the case, I am having a fatigue dealt to me on every hit so being powerdrained and taking 25% of the defenders attack. This occurs no matter who I use, whether they're stunned or not.
    I assume this is 100% bug?

Has this been fixed yet?

We had this bug in an EQ couple of months back when Ultron Classic was the boss in a quest. He was putting the fatigue debuff even when he was prevented from evading.
    @Kabam Miike this lane is bugged crazy. I’ve legit tried many different champs to work around this. But it’s apply fatigue and damage/energy reductions instantly without evading or a second hit after the fatigue.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Jestress said:

Is it worth ranking a 4* Sentinel for this? I've done completion on chapter one but haven't had time to go further yet.

A couple of the fights rely specifically on incinerate or shock damage (final boss Kang for example), so unless you have Nebula or someone else that can dish it, I would.
    That’s not necessarily true. You can outdamage Kang with SL. (He has shock which helps but idk if absolutely necessary)
    Sentinel takes Kang down in record time. 😂
  • Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78
    edited August 2019
    Ignore me.. typed in search bar and for some reason it posted a comment on a thread I didn’t have open at the time.
  • @Kabam Miike can we get an update on the spry path still giving you fatigue hitting them while stunned? Also Void and Cap IW’s petrifies aren’t working on improved power gain path on 2.2. Looked through the nodes and didn’t see anything that should prevent them from working