**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Back Issues #3: Polar Opposites

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike can we get an update on the spry path still giving you fatigue hitting them while stunned? Also Void and Cap IW’s petrifies aren’t working on improved power gain path on 2.2. Looked through the nodes and didn’t see anything that should prevent them from working

Their petrify is reducing it by 50% from the 300%, so it’s reduced by the same amount as if the power gain wasn’t there and the power gain is flat on top of it @AnonymousPlayer
  • Options
    Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130

@Kabam Miike can we get an update on the spry path still giving you fatigue hitting them while stunned? Also, Void and Cap IW’s petrifies aren’t working on improved power gain path on 2.2. Looked through the nodes and didn’t see anything that should prevent them from working

Yes, I would like to know this as well. I tried to only attack them when there were stunned and was taking loads of damage back with the debuff even though the defender (Daredevil) didn't evade any hits @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike can we get an update on the spry path still giving you fatigue hitting them while stunned? Also, Void and Cap IW’s petrifies aren’t working on improved power gain path on 2.2. Looked through the nodes and didn’t see anything that should prevent them from working

Yes, I would like to know this as well. I tried to only attack them when there were stunned and was taking loads of damage back with the debuff even though the defender (Daredevil) didn't evade any hits @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    Plus the damage is suppose to happen AFTER you hit them while suffering from the fatigue debuff. Yet it happens instantly upon getting it.

Other ally mates don’t have this issue. They walked through with their ghost + one hit while stunned. But alas I personally get fatigued 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Alphalink_28Alphalink_28 Posts: 12

I’ve got the first chapter down. Are there any defenders I should worry about since I don’t have Sentinel?

First off are you doing variant and do you have a four, five or maxed out three star Ghost, Iron man(IW) if not then just try to complete before colossus and old man Logan get buffed, that would be a top priority if you don't have Sentinel. if you are doing classic then you shouldn't worry as the content is basic and quick. I hope this in depth analysis has helped you if not check YouTube or reddit the community of advanced players should be able to help. Good luck fello summpner
  • Options

So I am trying to make it through V3 3.1 and I figured I'd take the spry, gassed and can't touch this path.
    I figured if I only hit them when they were stunned they couldn't evade and so couldn't apply a fatigue to me. This is not the case, I am having a fatigue dealt to me on every hit so being power drained and taking 25% of the defenders attack. This occurs no matter who I use, whether they're stunned or not.
    I assume this is 100% bug?

Hello SpideyGran76 I have also come to release this occurring bug and advice you address one of the many Kabam employees they should be able to fill you in wit a helpful update, I hope this bug isn't effecting everyone and do check what phone you have and what update because that can effect you as well. I have also seen the node (Apex manufacture). Good luck fellow summoners
  • Options
    zeezee57 said:

This Variant would be perfect without the overclock node. I like the tech emphasizing nodes but as someone with very few ranked tech champs the fights just become long and tedious. Hated it in 5.3 and hate it here. Otherwise great content minus the bugs

I totally agree with your precise comment ZeeZee57 and the Overlock ode would have been a promising outcome and would have engaged more players. especially as Tech champions really shone on this event it would be good for Kabam to accept and focus on integrating summoner feedback such ass this. hope you guys are having a great one.
  • Options
    QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    Yeah, Gassed/Spry is crazy bugged. You get the debuff even though they don't evade because you hit them while stunned and you get the damage instantly upon received fatigued rather than subsequent hits. AA doesn't work but maybe he AAR can't bypass the node. Thought I'd mention that incase anyone was wondering. Spidergwen can't apply her slow debuff at all against them! I used her heavy several times on DD with the logic being that they can't auto evade while stunned and hence I can't get the debuff. However, her slow debuff failed to trigger every time and I can't see why that would be the case.

Anyone have any strategies other than Ghost and phase + single hit and repeat? This is soon to be my last path for full exploration. Please fix Kabam.
  • Options

Yeah, Gassed/Spry is crazy bugged. You get the debuff even though they don't evade because you hit them while stunned and you get the damage instantly upon received fatigued rather than subsequent hits. AA doesn't work but maybe he AAR can't bypass the node. Thought I'd mention that incase anyone was wondering. Spidergwen can't apply her slow debuff at all against them! I used her heavy several times on DD with the logic being that they can't auto evade while stunned and hence I can't get the debuff. However, her slow debuff failed to trigger every time and I can't see why that would be the case.

Anyone have any strategies other than Ghost and phase + single hit and repeat? This is soon to be my last path for full exploration. Please fix Kabam.

Spider Gwen/she hulk can’t apply slow to skill champs. I’m going to go in it with winter soldier/kilmonger/cwbp + starky and nebula.

Km just needs to intercept them to gain true strike. Took my 6* 200 hits to take out DD. But it worked and he was still full health afterwards.
  • Options
    Amazing! Totally forgot about the skill thing! Thanks! She should work for the rest then! Perfect. I have KM/WS at R4 and a 6 star Nebula so will follow in your steps. Thanks!
    How did you get true strike with KM without getting damaged? Doesn't he need to punish their specials to get it aka you need to build their power to 1 special first and we can't seem to hit them at all (even while stunned) and avoid the damage?
  • Options

Amazing! Totally forgot about the skill thing! Thanks! She should work for the rest then! Perfect. I have KM/WS at R4 and a 6 star Nebula so will follow in your steps. Thanks!
    How did you get true strike with KM without getting damaged? Doesn't he need to punish their specials to get it aka you need to build their power to 1 special first and we can't seem to hit them at all (even while stunned) and avoid the damage?

That’s the ws/km synergy for km. Intercepts gives km true strike as well. Then bring cwbp so km starts with indestructible charges in case I miss a intercept.
  • Options
    Legend!
    I have him at R4 as I had a gem but he gets left out of my roster as I have others I prefer at 5/65....totally overlooked that synergy! I love the synergy with Void but didn't consider that one! Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,021 ★★★★★
    Another suggestion for that path is Quake. It’ll be a long path, but if you’re a good Quake player you won’t have to deal with the evasion at all.
  • Options
    Rey305Rey305 Posts: 12
    @Kabam Miike why can’t I use the 2016 rank up gem for lol ultron even when he’s a 2016 champion ?
  • Options
    Iron_DeceiverIron_Deceiver Posts: 11
    Concussion is not being applied vs any opponent in variant, not just tech. Seems like a node isn’t working properly
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Can you fix the spry bug where you get a fatigue debuff even if you are hitting them during parry stun
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    This spry bug is literally the only thing stopping me from 100% the whole thing. I don't really want to try it with my 4* r4 Ghost, so it would be great if this bug could be fixed as fast as the other bugs we saw.
  • Options
    So I did find a potential work around to this bug that will work for some people. If you use Omega Red his heavy and medium attacks do not trigger the damage reflection even when the fatigue buff is active. I basically just heavy attacked the whole fight and let spores take them down. Used my 4* r4 Ghost for Ultron.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    This mid combo special that keeps happening to my Sentinel specifically has cost me multiple revives in Variant. Can we please get an update on when this will get fixed? I can't be the only Sentinel user that got an sp1 smashed in his face mid combo.
  • Options
    So to make a list of known counters to the bugged spry node...

Ghost (1 hit then back out)
    Quake (Quake n Bake or whatever you call it)
    Namor (Cheese damage reflect)
    Emma Frost (Immune to fatigue while in diamond form)
    Omega Red (Tentacle attacks don't trigger damage back, heavy and spore degen)
    KM/WS/BPCW (Intercept for true strike at the beginning of the fight)

Saw a few others mentioned but not sure exactly what the strategy would be.

CapIW (???)
    Sparky (Heavy attacks only after 10 poise I'm assuming)
  • Options
    Werewrym said:

CapIW (???)

Unfortunately starky’s only heavy won’t work like in v1. He gets a fatigue debuff and instant damage/energy reduction
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Werewrym said:

CapIW (???)

Unfortunately starky’s only heavy won’t work like in v1. He gets a fatigue debuff and instant damage/energy reduction
    That's what I was thinking. It would not be a itemless strategy.
  • Options
    Well, I finished this 100%. Used 3 revives total and all 3 were just dumb mistakes and I didn't feel like starting over. Definitely a great piece of content. I'm lucky I had a counter to the bugged spry node or I might be singing a different tune. If that was fixed there would be nothing about it I disliked.
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Werewrym said:

Well, I finished this 100%. Used 3 revives total and all 3 were just dumb mistakes and I didn't feel like starting over. Definitely a great piece of content. I'm lucky I had a counter to the bugged spry node or I might be singing a different tune. If that was fixed there would be nothing about it I disliked.

Who'd you use? Debating if I want to use 5/50 Ghost and power through. It's my last path and I have terrible patience lol. Sitting on 2 T5B but I want to open the r5 gem and AG before I use them.
  • Options
    DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115
    AA prevents Kang from regeneration
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Ace_03 said:

Djmags said:

AA prevents Kang from regeneration

You sure about that?
    Nex is passives so I’m sure it does can test latter
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I used domino heavy strat for the evade path but I am still get fatigue on me even though the enemy isnt evading