**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to counter that Juggernaut in AW node 3

I'm tired of the russian roulette that is the fight agaisnt Juggernaut on AW node 3.
The node I am talking about gives Juggernaut the following:
- Every 9 seconds, the Defender gains an Unstoppable Buff for 3 seconds.
- The Defender's Unstoppable Buffs gain +50% duration and Ability Accuracy. While an Unstoppable Buff is active, the Defender fights more aggressively.

I take path 4 in war, so this is my first fight: Juggernaut with Spite and this Unstoppable spamming fiesta.
- Blade's Danger Sense (full trinity synergies) does not stop a single Unstoppable from triggering.
I have done several fights and never seen one not trigger. Multiple wars in a row, that's not RNG anymore.
- Mephisto's soul imprisonment does not stop a single Unstoppable from triggering.
I'm thinking I should assume it's always going to trigger, because it always does.

I don't have Cap Iw, or Venom, or Symbiote Supreme.
Besides those, is there anyone that can deal with Juggernaut's Unstoppables more effectively than Blade?
There have been lots of times when I just get backed up against the corner, with Blade, because Juggs is just Unstoppable the entire fight and I can never attack.... If I accidentally evade an attack and trigger the Dexterity mastery, that's the end of the fight, because that triggers Spite, and then he just continuously gains power and spams SP1, and I can't attack ever again.
Suggestions please?
My highest champs:

Comments

• She is still at r1, but I do have She-Hulk. Viable?
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    She-Hulk should work just fine
  • At first glance: quake, hood or archangel.

I'm kinda hung up on that one part of your post, though.

"- Blade's Danger Sense (full trinity synergies) does not stop a single Unstoppable from triggering.
    I have done several fights and never seen one not trigger. Multiple wars in a row, that's not RNG anymore."

Juggernaut has a 150% chance to trigger unstoppable every 9 seconds and on every special. How much aar does danger sense provide again?

I fail to see how that makes you question the rng lol.

Danger sense should reduce ability accuracy by 85%. 150% - 85% = 65%. No? Is 65% = 100%?
    Cuz it sure feels like it on this fight. Yes, I do question the RNG, when I never see one Unstoppable not trigger.
  • She is still at r1, but I do have She-Hulk. Viable?

She hulk would still leave him with a 50% chance after applying her slow debuff.
    She can also remove unstoppable effects with her heavy attack, though, however I don't think a r1 she hulk would be enough.
    I would obviously rank her up at least to r3 for this. That is why I asked for the opinion. Don't want to do it and then realize, during the war, that she isn't effective in that fight, like I just did with Mephisto today...
  • Pennmabob said:

If you're having so much trouble just change path. Have you not already told your alliance that you're struggling with this node?

That would be a display of weakness on my part :D I'd rather adapt. I have a diverse roster, and I feel like I should try to be prepared for these nodes as well. She-Hulk is r3 now, we'll see how she fares tonight.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,170 ★★★★★

At first glance: quake, hood or archangel.

I'm kinda hung up on that one part of your post, though.

"- Blade's Danger Sense (full trinity synergies) does not stop a single Unstoppable from triggering.
    I have done several fights and never seen one not trigger. Multiple wars in a row, that's not RNG anymore."

Juggernaut has a 150% chance to trigger unstoppable every 9 seconds and on every special. How much aar does danger sense provide again?

I fail to see how that makes you question the rng lol.

Danger sense should reduce ability accuracy by 85%. 150% - 85% = 65%. No? Is 65% = 100%?
    Cuz it sure feels like it on this fight. Yes, I do question the RNG, when I never see one Unstoppable not trigger.
    Danger sens is only 48 procent how far I’m ikow of with full trinity