**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Everyone Should Just Chill Out And Let Kabam Fix Things

I understand that you guys are mad but they are taking servers down to fix a game breaking bug just let them do their stuff and it will be over they will most likely compensate but if they dont then they dont spamming threads about compensation wont make them fix it any faster and just overwhelms them more

Comments

• GaanjGaanj Posts: 33
    The only way to silence the forums is to fix the game. Then I'll never come back until it happens again

Until then expect to hear about it
  • Dino7878Dino7878 Posts: 32
    aq arena is all affected, especially for those that are awake now. lucky for those that are night and asleep, since they are not online. but those that are awake and trying to grind or move in aq are stuck. cant move, progress is hindered and they end up sleeping later today thanks to "server down" since they have to spend extra time on it.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    That's the problem they don't fix the important things and yet each day the game just circles the drain while they take our money while leaving the game in an almost unplayable state most of the time.

I'm not mad just annoyed and frustrated that they don't seem to want or care to fix this game.
  • ZitoKinZitoKin Posts: 29
    Dino7878 wrote: »
    aq arena is all affected, especially for those that are awake now. lucky for those that are night and asleep, since they are not online. but those that are awake and trying to grind or move in aq are stuck. cant move, progress is hindered and they end up sleeping later today thanks to "server down" since they have to spend extra time on it.

So would you rather have players earning 20 t4bs in 1 day or servers down for an hour or two?
  • Havok_1Havok_1 Posts: 2
    Are the forum Watchers game fixers, if not then it's not like they can ay the game..... this issue repeated every few weeks to month. What else will the hard core gamers do when their favorite game doesn't work... try to be heard and get an improvement, not a band Aid or temporary fix which will rear it's ugly bug again in a few weeks.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Fix things? LOL...we've been asking for certain fixes for over a year.
  • nelly22nelly22 Posts: 65
    ZitoKin wrote: »
    I understand that you guys are mad but they are taking servers down to fix a game breaking bug just let them do their stuff and it will be over they will most likely compensate but if they dont then they dont spamming threads about compensation wont make them fix it any faster and just overwhelms them more

I have been waiting several months for kabam to fix the game
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★

Guys fixing (or trying to) the game, are not the same guys moderating here. You argument is invalid while my characters are almost dead in T1 because of them.
    I can see all the butthurt people getting mad over an opinion even though i still agree with you guys

So would you rather have players earning 20 t4bs in 1 day or servers down for an hour or two?

dont see any relation to 20 t4b in 1 day. just that downtime during now when aq and arena is going on, is penalising those that are awake now and cant even go in to do anything. and instead it gets extended later for these guys since the time the need to spend is now pushed back so means staying up later in the night afterwards. timezone, this game is not played only in one place.
  • JaazzzarJaazzzar Posts: 13
    Waiting..... Waiting.......

dont see any relation to 20 t4b in 1 day. just that downtime during now when aq and arena is going on, is penalising those that are awake now and cant even go in to do anything. and instead it gets extended later for these guys since the time the need to spend is now pushed back so means staying up later in the night afterwards. timezone, this game is not played only in one place.

Theres a new bug going around that gives you tons of items somehow
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Jaazzzar wrote: »
    Waiting..... Waiting.......

Still waiting the problems that still exist.
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    Kabam has not fixed anything important since the updated 12.0.
    Thank you for the Joke.
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    75hyrnydvm5t.jpg
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Kabam should fix their game and compensate everyone for all the AQ deaths they handed out tonight.
    Kabam should fix their game and compensate everyone for all the AQ deaths they handed out tonight.

I still agree with you

I dont care if there is a compensation or not. I just want issues that I experience often fixed. 6*s and what other content they want to introduce should take a backseat to give us a working product.
  • They can at least drop the timer to 30 min so we can play catch up.

thats a bug, but no way should it even be rectified through a random system down.

thats a bug, but no way should it even be rectified through a random system down.

Im pretty sure it wasnt random they did it on purpose

Im pretty sure it wasnt random they did it on purpose

then all the more complains it gets, for their own mistake others are being "punished" for it.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    looks like they're going to the **** hattrick tonight
    ****.. down yet again...
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    With the ridiculous work you have to dedicate to this game and overpriced product that it is they should be offering compensation to its users like any other game
    ****.. down yet again...

Okay now im pissed
  • its beed down for 4 hours and at this rate i need to go to sleep its midnight where i am and that means i will lose all that time for AQ AW and arena battles
  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 104

found the snitch!

Theres a new bug going around that gives you tons of items somehow[/quote]

found the snitch![/quote]

Lol. What Would Seatin Do??
  • nelly22nelly22 Posts: 65
    Still waiting