**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I demand a compensation

2»

Comments

• TallmortalTallmortal Posts: 14
    edited August 2019

all of the people here doing their math and stuff, you guys do realize that even if he didn't get the top50 rewards or 10% rewards because he didn't make it, he should get the rewards next in line no matter how many people participated he comes in the 100% for sure. did he at least get the 100% rewards? From the screenshot it seems like he didn't so obviously it is an issue or something. stop doing your math and lame explanations over it and just tell the guy to submit a ticket or something(at least a few did). god you guys can chew people out for everything. try making the forums a friendly place

Srry @Amazing_Demon05 but I did get the to 30% rewards just didn't take a screen shot back then
  • TallmortalTallmortal Posts: 14
    Carloni84 said:

Dang last 4* featured I had to grind for was 12 mil so always go higher than expected

I am in beginners bracket which means I play with people with account not older than 30days
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

all of the people here doing their math and stuff, you guys do realize that even if he didn't get the top50 rewards or 10% rewards because he didn't make it, he should get the rewards next in line no matter how many people participated he comes in the 100% for sure. did he at least get the 100% rewards? From the screenshot it seems like he didn't so obviously it is an issue or something. stop doing your math and lame explanations over it and just tell the guy to submit a ticket or something(at least a few did). god you guys can chew people out for everything. try making the forums a friendly place

No evidence of this. That is the way the email looks after you have claimed the rewards, so therefore nothing is obvious as you claim.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Until you put up 6 mil and just miss out. No complaining. It’s math. Top 10%. If 51 played you would be last. Little math. Not too hard to figure out.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    All I have to say is F
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    Wassup @Austin555555 :) fancy seeing you here
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Did you end up whining your way into a compensation?