**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Horrible 6 Star Cystal Opening...ever

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    “Horrible”

Yet you go 1/3 on the 5* and arguably red skull and ronan have their uses.

Grab 6* hulkbuster which sucks, but for some reason I’m sure your 6* roster is already stacked.

Good luck with the next
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    I am popping my first 6* tonight, hopefully it will be better than this 😁
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Ctuchik said:

I am popping my first 6* tonight, hopefully it will be better than this 😁

Good luck mate!
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    After pop out your 6* do post it @Ctuchik
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Tony886 said:

After pop out your 6* do post it @Ctuchik

It could have been better, but it could have been worse.
    Defender diversity atleast
  • Living TRIBUNALLiving TRIBUNAL Posts: 363 ★★
    @jaded Thank you my friend..
    That opening was really horrible..
    I hope my next opening would be better.
    Also I wish your opening be lucky!
    @Ctuchik Hi!
    Maybe your opening will be better..
    That was just hell... 😱😱
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

“Horrible”

Grab 6* hulkbuster which sucks, but for some reason I’m sure your 6* roster is already stacked.

Good luck with the next

You can have the best 6* roster in the game, doesn’t matter pulling a HB in any rarity is horrible
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

“Horrible”

Good luck with the next

You can have the best 6* roster in the game, doesn’t matter pulling a HB in any rarity is horrible
    Pretty sure that’s why I told him good luck next time at the end. Because I sympathize as well.
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    I have kingpin too, hated it as it was my first 6*. However, pulled a Nick Fury for my second so I think it balances out
  • thebiggeasythebiggeasy Posts: 7
    j
    I will just leave this here lol😅 rethink your worst
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    As bad as any 6* pulls. Still better than those who don’t have one yet.
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    Think twice about bad 6*

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I wasted alot of units to beat warlock and open a 6* second one i might add on the mini and i got this

Thanks for nothing! F this game and the fact its still broken had no reason to quit but now i do
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Zarakik said:

Think twice about bad 6*

Whaaaat? Yondu is amazing, so is Luke Cage, and Hawkeye is arguably one of the best power control champs in the game! That’s actually a pretty good 6* roster! The only champ there that I would say is truly trash is Punisher 2099, and even that’s debatable.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Zarakik said:

Think twice about bad 6*

Whaaaat? Yondu is amazing, so is Luke Cage, and Hawkeye is arguably one of the best power control champs in the game! That’s actually a pretty good 6* roster! The only champ there that I would say is truly trash is Punisher 2099, and even that’s debatable.
    Yondu is meh and Thor Jane foster storm black bolt and juggernaut are trash
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Kobster84 said:

Zarakik said:

Think twice about bad 6*

I disagree. Yondu is very good. JF can stun lock. BB is decent for his synergies and can output some good damage. Jugs is a mid-teir defender.
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178

Zarakik said:

Think twice about bad 6*

Punisher 2099 is actualy best options here as he does some KOs in AW tier 2, also Luke has some use in attack, biggest trashes is Jugg and Jane
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    @SecondSkriller you need corvus galive, proxima midnight that's it this trinity team is good in damage output
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

Zarakik said:

Think twice about bad 6*

Yondu is decent, Thor has good staggers, storm sp2 hits pretty hard, black bolt is decent with synergies, and juggernaut is so-so
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Black bolt as a 6* is a great pull for someone with a ranked up medusa. He is not trash, he has a large health pool. He is not amazing, but he is useful. I used him a lot back when medusa was one of only two r5s in my account. He played a big role in my run through act 5 just over a year ago.

• This is my one and only 6* so far. How would you rate her?

She was my 1st 6* and is quite useful. Paired with Proxima she starts the fight with 10 Shock Charges. Dual Immune (Poison/Bleed), and Shock resistant (turns some of the Shock Debuffs into charges). Pretty good if you know how to use her. Load up 10+ (ideally 20) Shock Charges, Parry, S2. Watch the opponent's health bar melt away. Ok regen too.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Sirmacool said:

As bad as any 6* pulls. Still better than those who don’t have one yet.

I liked more the time when i didn't have to see 6* Rihno and a 6* JF every time i looked into my roster
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136
    My only 6* is a classic DD
    @RocketWaffle
    Wow... Waffle you will got better than him
    @SiriusBreak
    Hi!!
    Yes Nebula is pretty useful!
    She is Robot killer 😝😝
    @Yotz
    Yes I agree that, Medusa+Blackbolt are great synergy
    However He need to be awakened!
  • That too!! 5 or more stored Shock charges = 100%+ AAR for all bots.