**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I Have A question in whole Community,How ?

2»

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Catherine said:

why is it all these top tier alliance guys call everyone cheaters when they lose...lol i wish i had a dollar for every time i seen a video with lagacy accusing opponents of cheating cause they were losing... nobody cares, have some dignity and stop being sore losers. there in master bracket with u for a reason, contrary ro what your giant head believes your likely not as good as you think you just spend way too much on game

To be fair there are some modders in the top tier, but in general there are a lot of sore losers as well.
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

How can you believe in domino fight he just lost this % of healths @Lormif ?

Again, because he has the ability to regenerate..

Cosmic Healing – Passive

Hyperion triggers Cosmic Healing by dashing backwards and holding block for 2 seconds, at a cost of 3 Cosmic Charges.
    Cosmic Healing Regenerates 15% of Hyperion’s Health over 15 seconds.
    After triggering Cosmic Healing, Hyperion will be unable to generate Cosmic Charges for 45 seconds.

He is immune to poison, and with willpower, and coagulate will not take much damage from bleed, but since he has suicides on will do massive damage.
    Have you ever used Hyp against domino?
    1. regen is not passive, it's active buff.
    2. to get regen you need to dash back and hold block for 2 seconds...domino hits hard on block
    3. he has x% chance to put incinerate, this means he most of the time will crit fail, it's at least 200hp per tick

Now as for 20% domino fight. Master alliance player will NEVER go into fight with 20% health. NEVER! unless you 100% sure you can't lose health (by magical ways)

I'm playing this game long enough to understand how it works. There is a reason why this season called "Modding season"...
    arni2 said:

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

How can you believe in domino fight he just lost this % of healths @Lormif ?

Again, because he has the ability to regenerate..

Cosmic Healing – Passive

Hyperion triggers Cosmic Healing by dashing backwards and holding block for 2 seconds, at a cost of 3 Cosmic Charges.
    Cosmic Healing Regenerates 15% of Hyperion’s Health over 15 seconds.
    After triggering Cosmic Healing, Hyperion will be unable to generate Cosmic Charges for 45 seconds.

He is immune to poison, and with willpower, and coagulate will not take much damage from bleed, but since he has suicides on will do massive damage.
    Have you ever used Hyp against domino?
    1. regen is not passive, it's active buff.
    2. to get regen you need to dash back and hold block for 2 seconds...domino hits hard on block
    3. he has x% chance to put incinerate, this means he most of the time will crit fail, it's at least 200hp per tick

Now as for 20% domino fight. Master alliance player will NEVER go into fight with 20% health. NEVER! unless you 100% sure you can't lose health (by magical ways)

I'm playing this game long enough to understand how it works. There is a reason why this season called "Modding season"...
    Did you actually read my post? Where did I state regen is passive. That is litterally the wording on the ability

Cosmic Healing – Passive
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-hyperion/

I will ignore one since it is obvious you have not read hyperions abilities, so number one is irrelevant considering PASSIVE is how his abilities read.....
    2) You can parry domino, dash back and activate healing, or even just activate it when she dashes back. there are tons of ways to activate it..
    3) he does NOT have a % chance to incinerate, he just does it:

Special 1: Atomic Vision – Hyperion fires beams of intense heat from his eyes to devastating effect.

This attack Incinerates the enemy, dealing 92% of your attack as Energy Damage over 10 seconds. This effect also removes Perfect Block Chance and reduces Block Proficiency by 50% while it’s active.

It seems you dont understand how it works....
    It's doesn't matter what written:

It's active buff and can be nullified.
    SP1 not always put incinerate, so it's chance to apply it, the issue with description.
    This discussion is not about hyperion tho...
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    edited August 2019
    IceSnow said:

Thats The points @Lormif If someone Didnt not lost any healths on That node fight on our domino, you believe that was fair ?

Hyperion must get lost some healths by critical failure atleast where we found hyperion was not lost any % of healths ,

Oh yeah that fight also had without Any boost and Had full suicide mastery ,
    So i think hyp could take some bleed damage too or sp1 give him 5% less Healths per trigger sp1

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Really @Lormif ?
    Please send a duel with domino as you are saying

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

I think you missed his healths bar,
    Watch carefully he didnt lost any healths on that fight even without using any boost
    @Japam12345

Corvus with Proxima Midnight synergy.

Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed

You Win.

(Or in this case, he wins)

IMIW is very easy to fight and not lose any healh with a corvus/prox team, he is one of the easiest champs to intercept.
    IceSnow said:

And also i saw some fight ,
    Someone took thorns node with hyperion

He fought Symbiote supreme
    Nebula
    Domino by his hyperion on thorns node and just lost like 1% healths only where domino had 5% chance to evade and R5 sig 200 domino fully Lucky loaded on thorns node

hyperion is great for thorns, he just sits back and hits you with sp1 , he does not have to make contact.
    What part of this do you not understand? Do you know how hyperion works? He gains power passively, and that passive power gain and crit failure is probably where he took the little damage he did. He is regularly used against champs where if you hit them bad stuff happens.
    How do you know he had full suicides? Where are the screenshots?
    arni2 said:

It's doesn't matter what written:

It's active buff and can be nullified.
    SP1 not always put incinerate, so it's chance to apply it, the issue with description.
    This discussion is not about hyperion tho...

It does if someone accused me of saying it was passive, which I never stated. I listed the ability, and the false claims came. And yes this discussion is partially about hyperion.... About if he can take on a thorned domino and finish the fight close to full.
    CFree said:

IceSnow said:

Thats The points @Lormif If someone Didnt not lost any healths on That node fight on our domino, you believe that was fair ?

Hyperion must get lost some healths by critical failure atleast where we found hyperion was not lost any % of healths ,

So i think hyp could take some bleed damage too or sp1 give him 5% less Healths per trigger sp1

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Really @Lormif ?

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Watch carefully he didnt lost any healths on that fight even without using any boost
    @Japam12345

Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed

You Win.

IMIW is very easy to fight and not lose any healh with a corvus/prox team, he is one of the easiest champs to intercept.
    IceSnow said:

Nebula
    Domino by his hyperion on thorns node and just lost like 1% healths only where domino had 5% chance to evade and R5 sig 200 domino fully Lucky loaded on thorns node

hyperion is great for thorns, he just sits back and hits you with sp1 , he does not have to make contact.
    What part of this do you not understand? Do you know how hyperion works? He gains power passively, and that passive power gain and crit failure is probably where he took the little damage he did. He is regularly used against champs where if you hit them bad stuff happens.
    How do you know he had full suicides?
    I dont I am going off what the poster stated:
    IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Really @Lormif ?

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

@Japam12345

Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed

You Win.

IceSnow said:

Nebula

Here @Lormif
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69o5Doit3zc
    see 4* how much he degen for each sp1 against 4* domono.... now imagine 30k sig 200 domino....
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    Bla bla bla are you suggesting a cheater?...
    arni2 said:

Here @Lormif
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69o5Doit3zc
    see 4* how much he degen for each sp1 against 4* domono.... now imagine 30k sig 200 domino....

1) Dominoes critical failure is static, it dos not go up with pi, my sig 200 r5 5* domino does 1500 damage, it also scales down each time it triggers consecutively..
    2) Now imagine in that fight if he activated his healing, he would have ended with 85% life, and he took a lot of extra damage that was unneeded.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Catherine said:

why is it all these top tier alliance guys call everyone cheaters when they lose...lol i wish i had a dollar for every time i seen a video with lagacy accusing opponents of cheating cause they were losing... nobody cares, have some dignity and stop being sore losers. there in master bracket with u for a reason, contrary ro what your giant head believes your likely not as good as you think you just spend way too much on game

To my knowledge lagacy but that's not the point I agree I have never seen some who is in like tier 8 complaining about cheaters and even if they are cheating why post it here
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    @Lormif Have you done any Domino fight which had 150k Healths Soloed ???

Go and fight in Any Quest like Variant and send us Your hyperion Fight so we all will believe your Theory that you provided.

In tier 1 Everything Are different ,
    Until you come in Master Bracket ,
    You can not Believe how Every fight going on.

Every War cost Per players

2000 Units for Using Power boost, Attack and health boost , Champion boost , Invulnerability bost , revives,potions ,Than lot of duels fight before we are going to take any fights,
    Every single fights must need boost to face Opponents for reduce Deaths.

Now feel 2000 x 30 = 60000 units per war.
    If we use minimum ,its cost 20-26k units per war than we lose by Some alliance which alliance even not used any boost in Hard fights and then Cheated with us.

Hope Kabam In future will find Those cheaters and Remove them from game and Banned them Permanently for all of us Who are trying our best and playing fairly with this Game.

IceSnow said:

Go and fight in Any Quest like Variant and send us Your hyperion Fight so we all will believe your Theory that you provided.

2000 Units for Using Power boost, Attack and health boost , Champion boost , Invulnerability bost , revives,potions ,Than lot of duels fight before we are going to take any fights,

If we use minimum ,its cost 20-26k units per war than we lose by Some alliance which alliance even not used any boost in Hard fights and then Cheated with us.

Hope Kabam In future will find Those cheaters and Remove them from game and Banned them Permanently for all of us Who are trying our best and playing fairly with this Game.

I have completed every bit of content, so YES. It is funny you act like I dont know what I am talking about, yet you dont know how easy it is to solo imiw without taken damage with a Corvus and prox midnight combo, or even that hype can heal... I would recommend looking up the champs before you accuse people of cheating.
  • LTLaker24LTLaker24 Posts: 48
    Only a newbie would not understand Corvus w/a mission plus Proxima would end IMIW easily. Sorry just the power of Corvus
    edited August 2019
    Oh really ?
    How many years you are playing this game ???

You even dont know what you are saying ,
    Hyperion 15% not give him max healths and critical failure by domino kick Hyp so fast,
    And domino 5% evade chance increse by her lucky and even you cant parry when you are in under unlucky or lucky bacause parry time reduce to 1 seconds only,

From whome you learned to play mcoc ?
    @Lormif ?

You even dont know what ability domino has
    You are only talking about hyperion ,
    Now i think you are one of there alliance member.
    Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

I have completed every bit of content, so YES. It is funny you act like I dont know what I am talking about, yet you dont know how easy it is to solo imiw without taken damage with a Corvus and prox midnight combo, or even that hype can heal... I would recommend looking up the champs before you accuse people of cheating.
    I am not Here to fight with anyone ,
    I just shards my thoughts,
    And also Ticket sent to kabam,
    They must have right answer
    So its better we stop here by you @Lormif and Give us to see what other players saying

Thank you so much
    IceSnow said:

Oh really ?
    How many years you are playing this game ???

You even dont know what you are saying ,
    Hyperion 15% not give him max healths and critical failure by domino kick Hyp so fast,
    And domino 5% evade chance increse by her lucky and even you cant parry when you are in under unlucky or lucky bacause parry time reduce to 1 seconds only,

From whome you learned to play mcoc ?
    @Lormif ?

You even dont know what ability domino has
    You are only talking about hyperion ,
    Now i think you are one of there alliance member.

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Since its first year...

1) I never said it gives max health dont create strawman arguments.
    2) I never commented on her evade chance (she cannot evade a special 3), and there is nothing in lucky that prevents her from being parries, she just expires 35% faster.. I thought you knew what you were talking about:

Lucky Passive

+273 Critical Rating.
    +381 Critical Damage Rating.
    +15% Ability Accuracy.
    +353 Block Proficiency.
    10% chance to Evade attacks.
    Stun expires 35% faster.
    Domino is more likely to earn a higher roll when selecting Attack Rating, Critical Damage Rating, and Block Proficiency bonuses at random.

IceSnow said:

So its better we stop here by you @Lormif and Give us to see what other players saying

Thank you so much

you are the one here attacking me, you can stop that anytime you wish, I am just countering your poorly logic'ed arguments.
  • go_nagaigo_nagai Posts: 9
    Since no one mentioned it, the Corvus player may also be using suicides. With suicides on and WP corvus actually gains health during the fight that would more than make up for any block damage assuming there was any..
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Could have been running a Regen boost +.. hence the backing out ECT. Not impossible..
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Really @Lormif ?

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

@Japam12345

Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed

You Win.

IceSnow said:

Nebula

Hyperion regents on physic thorns
    edited August 2019
    @Lormif Dont forget to See The leaderboard Bro ;)
    Sorry if i hurt you but kabam finally found them and investigated 😘😘😘

• They Got Punished •
    And Lost Points but in future i wish kabam do perma Ban for those who are cheating or modding this game.
    We All Hope Kabam Will punish hard those cheaters.

I am with this game more than 4 years and playing only 1 game in my life because mcoc enjoyable game ever ;)

I Learned All of the champions ability
    And Without Any proof Don't say anything to anyone.

Good luck Everyone ;)
    Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Thank you so much

you are the one here attacking me, you can stop that anytime you wish, I am just countering your poorly logic'ed arguments.
    With suicide corvus take damage from poison,

Corvus can take damage feom blocking hits,parry etc and in aggression fury node Iwim is a monster , 1 hit can do lot of damage,

Example : if you start fight with 80% healths you cant finish exactly 80% healths ,
    The healths may increase by willpower or decrease by blocking,parry,getting hit,poison etc .

That was my exactly points
    go_nagai said:

Since no one mentioned it, the Corvus player may also be using suicides. With suicides on and WP corvus actually gains health during the fight that would more than make up for any block damage assuming there was any..

IceSnow said:

• They Got Punished •
    And Lost Points but in future i wish kabam do perma Ban for those who are cheating or modding this game.

I am with this game more than 4 years and playing only 1 game in my life because mcoc enjoyable game ever ;)

Good luck Everyone ;)

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Thank you so much

What does any of this have to do with anything I stated? I never stated they did or did not cheat just that it is possible to do those things without cheating.
    Nice to know that @Lormif 🤗
    Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

• They Got Punished •

Good luck Everyone ;)

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Thank you so much

What does any of this have to do with anything I stated? I never stated they did or did not cheat just that it is possible to do those things without cheating.