**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Could you just show us the sig ability and not keep it secret?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

You shouldn’t have to go outside of the game for game related stuff
    For example prestige- how they haven’t made this accessible in game is idiotic

It is available in game... You just have to reset your talents and tally up your top 5.
    You know how much units that would cost lol
    That does not change fact it is available in game... Not if he had stated something different, about it being a stat, I would have agreed, but he did not, he accused it of not being available at all.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

It is available in game... You just have to reset your talents and tally up your top 5.
    Your literally just arguing for the sake of arguing you shouldn’t have to spend 200 units every time you want to check your prestige
  • Options
    Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

Your literally just arguing for the sake of arguing you shouldn’t have to spend 200 units every time you want to check your prestige
    No, I am not. That is a completely different argument then the one your made. Be clearer in your arguments, stop being so vague and expecting people to read your mind.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

No, I am not. That is a completely different argument then the one your made. Be clearer in your arguments, stop being so vague and expecting people to read your mind.
    His arguement why would you have to pay units to see your own stats for prestige consider how important prestige is (I think that's the point)
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

His arguement why would you have to pay units to see your own stats for prestige consider how important prestige is (I think that's the point)
    Again, not what he said. There was nothing in that message to indicate that is what he meant, and I can only go off what he stated. That may be the point but he needs to state that, not use hyperbole and overgeneralized statements.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Kobster84 said:

Edit (when I say game related stuff I don’t mean events like nycc)

I shouldn't have to look up words in a Dictionary. They should write the meanings in the books.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @Dshu why do u agree with prestige and not this? I dont think u should have to go outside the game for game related stuff. Prestige should also be included. As far as your other reasons coding and bugs are covered by different department as kabam has already stated. The coding for this feature is already mostly done. It shows the description once unlocked. Simply show that description with the same red and locked icon. It would be easier and less time consuming than they r doing now.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

Again, not what he said. There was nothing in that message to indicate that is what he meant, and I can only go off what he stated. That may be the point but he needs to state that, not use hyperbole and overgeneralized statements.
    I agree his statement was not informative I was just saying what I thought he meant
  • Options

Kobster84 said:

I shouldn't have to look up words in a Dictionary. They should write the meanings in the books.
    I mean alot of books have a glossary
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

@Dshu why do u agree with prestige and not this? I dont think u should have to go outside the game for game related stuff. Prestige should also be included. As far as your other reasons coding and bugs are covered by different department as kabam has already stated. The coding for this feature is already mostly done. It shows the description once unlocked. Simply show that description with the same red and locked icon. It would be easier and less time consuming than they r doing now.

prestige is required for the competitive game modes to work, and is impossible to get by other means. They do not publish the prestige for each rank/sig level of the champion meaning you have to rely on third party and hope their data is accurate.

Signature is completely different. You can get the sig abilities from lower tier champs if you want to see it, or look at the champion spotlight. It literally takes very little time to figure out a champs sigs inside or outside the game without making this change.
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Kobster84 said:

only reference books, like school books and other technical books, probably about 1% of all.
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Kobster84 said:

There was a point there. It was missed.
    This whole argument is silly. We know where the info is, we know how to find it. People are arguing that they shouldn't have to look it up. If you can press the Game App, you can press Google.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Neotwism said:

prestige is required for the competitive game modes to work, and is impossible to get by other means. They do not publish the prestige for each rank/sig level of the champion meaning you have to rely on third party and hope their data is accurate.

Signature is completely different. You can get the sig abilities from lower tier champs if you want to see it, or look at the champion spotlight. It literally takes very little time to figure out a champs sigs inside or outside the game without making this change.
    You saying that it makes you seem like everyone that plays the game has a low tier version of every champ in the game
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Lormif said:

Neotwism said:

So you disagree with my point but then say you have to rely on third party and “hope” their data is accurate
    I don’t think this would be hard for kabam to implement maybe it would but I doubt it
  • Options
    Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Neotwism said:

So you disagree with my point but then say you have to rely on third party and “hope” their data is accurate
    I don’t think this would be hard for kabam to implement maybe it would but I doubt it
    You can use the Forum. There are Champion Spotlights.
  • Options

Zuro said:

Kobster84 said:

This whole argument is silly. We know where the info is, we know how to find it. People are arguing that they shouldn't have to look it up. If you can press the Game App, you can press Google.
    There is can and should arguement here. You CAN do it but doesnt mean you SHOULD have to do it
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Neotwism said:

I agree with the prestige statement because it actually would affect a larger portion of the community who dont understand how aq works and has been asked for since the introduction of aq. The change you are asking for with signature abilities would affect such a small percentage of the community that it I don't see it being worth the effort of changing. To add to that just showing the awakened ability doesn't always explain what it does. If changes are going to be made I'd rather see changes that benefit a larger percentage of the player base
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Kobster84 said:

There is can and should arguement here. You CAN do it but doesnt mean you SHOULD have to do it
    Says who? Can you not see how that view is really entitled? "I shouldn't have to put effort into what I want to know.".
  • Options

Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Neotwism said:

And how about those who don't know about the forum or third party websites
  • Options
    Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Neotwism said:

You dont have to rely on third parties for signature abilities, they publish it in the champion spotlight, therefore I dont understand what you are trying to say.
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Lormif said:

Neotwism said:

You saying that it makes you seem like everyone that plays the game has a low tier version of every champ in the game
    not every, but again champion spotlight is as easy as a google search for "champion spotlight and it will generally be the first entry.
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Neotwism said:

You mean the Forum that they message us about every month?
  • Options

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Kobster84 said:

Says who? Can you not see how that view is really entitled? "I shouldn't have to put effort into what I want to know.".
    Please explain how that is entitled if they have enough time to write sig bios why not write the actual sig
  • Options

Zuro said:

Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Neotwism said:

And you act like everyone read their emails
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Kobster84 said:

Please explain how that is entitled if they have enough time to write sig bios why not write the actual sig
    because then people will think that is part of the champ they have... we keep going in circles....
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Neotwism said:

So even when the stuff is presented in game they still get massively confused.. And you seem to think this is a good thing? You are arguing against the very thing you are saying.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Kobster84 said:

because then people will think that is part of the champ they have... we keep going in circles....
    Why would they think that if it's is red and it is locked that's why I said don't give any actual sig level just do x and y amounts
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Neotwism said:

Then that's their own fault.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Yes, we need to see sig description. Also our world be useful to know how it scales.
    Btw, gw dude is such troll, just ignore him, lol
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Kobster84 said:

Why would they think that if it's is red and it is locked that's why I said don't give any actual sig level just do x and y amounts
    because they already do without even having the ability like that.
This discussion has been closed.