New 5star featured crystals

sfu_koraxsfu_korax Member Posts: 246 ★★
Just want to make something clear. In the sub-hero 5star pool of the new 5star featured hero crystals, the classic 5stars that are now included (spider-man, rhino etc.) will not be there right?

Comments

• Kabam ValkyrieKabam Valkyrie Moderator Posts: 698
    Hey there Themis_xwsths,

Just a heads up, I have moved this to the correct part of the forums for you :) Trying to keep it organized!
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    You can still get the basic set of 5-Star Champions from the Featured Crystal. There is just now also a lesser chance to score one of the "sub-featured" Champs as well.
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Member Posts: 246 ★★
    edited May 2017
    Ok thanks for the help. I guess I will see it with more detail when the change is made!
  • JarnevdbJarnevdb Member Posts: 1
    Ik wil een 5star
  • Evil_TwinEvil_Twin Member Posts: 66
    A lesser chance than the featured but a better chance then basic...yes?
  • PhillyEaglesSPhillyEaglesS Member Posts: 49
    Evil_Twin wrote: »
    A lesser chance than the featured but a better chance then basic...yes?

Wrong. Think of it this way using hypothetical numbers. Let's say prior to the sub-features being added the odds were as follows:

Basic champ: 75%
    Feature: 25%

Now with sub-features it will be something more along the lines of the following. Note it's been stated before that feature odds will remain the same. Sub-features are meant to have a rare drop.

Basic champ: 70%
    Feature: 25%
    Sub-feature: 5%

Once again those are hypotheticals, but give a break-down of relative chances.
  • Evil_TwinEvil_Twin Member Posts: 66
    And now I weep.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Why weep? You lost nothing from this change, you get a small chance at an old featured chance added to the Crystal. It's a plus to me.