**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 five stars to R5 or 1 six star to R2?

Conflicted on my rank up choices here. I currently only have 1 5* rank 5 (Hyperion). I think the top options are Corvus, Domino, and Havok, but I recently pulled like nick fury and she hulk as well. With domino I don’t have a 5 or 6* rh so I can’t take the full Trinity’s into Act 6 yet. I am already cavalier. Opinions?

Comments

• myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359

Corvus or Havok, but if you can awaken nick fury, then I'd say go for him. Not sure if She hulk will serve you any good right now. Have you completed variant 3?

I've done my first run-through of it
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    corvus 100%. don;t rank havok for a long while.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i had simillar dillema and i went ahead with 6* Ghost . never regretted, especiialy not after Variant 3. first variant 100% in under a week! and under 600 units. now i have chance to take 2 new 5/65s. but thats another dillema. unawakened nick fury or awakened Night thrasher or wait for Ronin
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    You don’t have a 6* worth ranking (unless that domino is? (Can’t see)
    6* are the long game, rank domino and Corvus if they are 5*
    I just had to decided between 6* domino or 2 maxed 5* I figure domino can wait a bit longer anyway, so I ranked Corvus and now deciding between domino or ghost 5* next for t5b use
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    that hulkbuster looks like it wants to see some action

but all jokes aside, do Domino or Corvus
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I'd go with 6* havok
  • supergokusupergoku Posts: 41
    corvus first
    others follow
  • BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 86
    Well you don't have Mephisto so there's not much you can really do at this point.
  • um0p3pisdnum0p3pisdn Posts: 59
    Take two 5*s to rank 2, not worth it at the point your at imo, aside from maybe a select few 6* champs and none of them is havok ;)
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Another vote for Corvus. He is a beast at rank five.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Don’t sleep on SpiderGwen. She is real good now
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Speeds80 said:

You don’t have a 6* worth ranking (unless that domino is? (Can’t see)
    6* are the long game, rank domino and Corvus if they are 5*
    I just had to decided between 6* domino or 2 maxed 5* I figure domino can wait a bit longer anyway, so I ranked Corvus and now deciding between domino or ghost 5* next for t5b use

How is Havok not worth ranking? If I had him I’d rank him so fast his head would spin.
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Corvus.. or havok.
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Honestly since you only have 1 r5 and he's a low prestige I would do corvus just because he's a killer plus you need to prestige bump.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    5* all the way
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    You have massacre 5* so go for Domino. I have mine at R5 and no regrets. She is beyond god.