**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Evade bug in aw.

Kabam seriously needs to address the right percentage to the evade in global node. It says 5% chances but it triggers in every 2-3 hits and 5% can't do that. And against domino she doesn't give a room to block or Dodge back she instantly hits. Cavalier has 11% chance to drop a 5* but you keep spending and won't get a single in 20 crystals. And your 5% chance triggers every 2-3 hits. It's like 50% chances. Or you just want people to spend unnecessarily. Please state the correct percentage of the evade chances in aw. @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Well for me I barley see the evade
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Yah it does not feel like 5% it feels like I’m fighting a maxed out Spider-Man
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Fahad_khn said:

Kabam seriously needs to address the right percentage to the evade in global node. It says 5% chances but it triggers in every 2-3 hits and 5% can't do that. And against domino she doesn't give a room to block or Dodge back she instantly hits. Cavalier has 11% chance to drop a 5* but you keep spending and won't get a single in 20 crystals. And your 5% chance triggers every 2-3 hits. It's like 50% chances. Or you just want people to spend unnecessarily. Please state the correct percentage of the evade chances in aw. @Kabam Miike

someone does not know how statistics work... 5% can trigger every single time YOU individually try to hit, and is evened out over the course of the collective hits.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Hehehehehe
  • Options
    YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Does it affect the player? Multiply percentage by 10. Does it benefit the player? Divide percentage by 10. Operate under those assumptions when making your decisions in the contest :)
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Cheers!