**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I really really really don’t understand this.

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
How do people do RoL with 2*s? It there something I’m not getting? How does this happen? Wouldn’t they get one-shot? How can you do enough damage to KO anything? I’ve never done RoL btw.

Comments

• Options
    VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    Context? Otherwise lots of ppl use mods like insta-kill
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    It’s really REALLY tough, however with a person very proficient at intercepts and using a 2* SL or something, the intercepting is avoiding the block damage... bait and dex specials.. theoretically totally doable... again not easy by any means. I’ve taken down WS and CM using a 3* SL... you’d def need a poison immune for sw.

🐻
  • Options
    No I’ve heard many people saying they’ve done it legit with 2*s, no modding.
  • Options

Well there is something called parry and dexterity
    It helps preventing to much health lost patients and skill helps a lot too

I know what party and dex are, but it just seems impossible to not take a hit while dealing literally thousands of hits.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Sounds sketch to me. Just block damage slone on a 2 star would take it out long before an hour of fighting...i call bull on that! Only possible way to run it with 2s is a ton of hp and attack up (and even then the amount of damage would be minuscule compared to a 4 or 5 star) or to mod. Don't care what level of skill you possess! One missed block and that is it. A level two powerup against a block would take ypu out. Snopes say "false."
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

Sounds sketch to me. Just block damage slone on a 2 star would take it out long before an hour of fighting...i call bull on that! Only possible way to run it with 2s is a ton of hp and attack up (and even then the amount of damage would be minuscule compared to a 4 or 5 star) or to mod. Don't care what level of skill you possess! One missed block and that is it. A level two powerup against a block would take ypu out. Snopes say "false."

It could very well be he never pushed WS to his L2. And you forget, even unduped Wolverine can heal. Snopes says “true”
  • Options
    I would have to see it with my own eyes! Is there a video out there that supports this claim?
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

How do people do RoL with 2*s? It there something I’m not getting? How does this happen? Wouldn’t they get one-shot? How can you do enough damage to KO anything? I’ve never done RoL btw.

I personally used 4* for the most part ... but I did use 2* Guillotine for Wolverine ..

Ironically, (and arguably) the hardest fight in RoL .. I used a measly 2* for. LOL

In this case, it's more a case of being a hard counter to a specific champ .. and that giving you enough of an edge to hold your ground .. and even win.

But yeah ... try it ... seriously ... it doesn't cost anything .. 1 energy only to fight Winter Soldier ... take a 3* and do your best .. ;) challenge yourself ... it's fun! ;)
    (and it definitely helps you improve your game) ;)
  • Options
    BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    The video is posted above your comment.
    Rap said:

I would have to see it with my own eyes! Is there a video out there that supports this claim?

• Options
    Well, i did see it with my own eyes! Makes me wish i had a one star wolverine! That is for sure! No doubt they have skills. But with all the modding i remain suspicious. Thank you though!
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    2* Star Lord with high sig can pretty much clear all of ROL on his own except probably SW. You'd def need to pop a few revives/pots because you will take block damage that needs to be replenished from one fight to the next, but it can definitely be done.

I've gone through WS and CM with him just for kicks.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Patience is all you need
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

I know what party and dex are, but it just seems impossible to not take a hit while dealing literally thousands of hits.
    It’s not that hard honestly blockchain bait heavy, parry, intercept, special attack recovery
    If your good enough you can get into the rhythm of things
    https://youtu.be/c6QuzBzUrwU
    Collector: Alright you need to use better champs for this, you will need a team of at least 5/50s to even have a CHANCE at this. These champions are supernatural, and have been exposed to more iso 8 than thought possible!
    Swedeah: No, I think I'm alright.
    Collector: Don't say I didn't warn you.
    *Destroys RoL WS with an one star*
    Collector: ..
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

It’s not that hard honestly blockchain bait heavy, parry, intercept, special attack recovery
    If your good enough you can get into the rhythm of things
    https://youtu.be/c6QuzBzUrwU
    Collector: Alright you need to use better champs for this, you will need a team of at least 5/50s to even have a CHANCE at this. These champions are supernatural, and have been exposed to more iso 8 than thought possible!
    Swedeah: No, I think I'm alright.
    Collector: Don't say I didn't warn you.
    *Destroys RoL WS with an one star*
    Collector: ..
    .. he then creates Labyrinth of Legends .

• Options
    It would be just my luck that the only champ I ever sold back to kabam is the whole key to getting the legend title!