**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down again

Comments

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,092 ★★★
    Yes miike. Your game is busted.
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    This is annoying I have been doing the Arena every time the game crashes it's getting old also the 3rd crash I was opening a 4* crystal
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    edited August 2017
    Ahh, classic Kabam! Well done Kabam, ya done did worse than ever. Congrats on the milestone! Good to see they have their priorities in check
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Hey All,

Is anybody having issues right now? I'm seeing some reports, but I'm not having any problems, though others in the office are.

Yes the crashed mid AQ again.
  • nelly22nelly22 Posts: 65
    Kabam is a mess right now. What a joke!
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Not to add gasoline to tonight's fire but yea...can't get on
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    So is the game evading your servers now?
  • LukeLuke Posts: 8
    it's hard enough to double evade the servers but they managed to triple evade them
  • SmirkyhSmirkyh Posts: 20
    This was my time to finish the grind for the t4.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Lmao! :D:D:D

uoth5hxu6sjx.jpg
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I heard the Collector went Turbo!
    Hey All,

Is anybody having issues right now? I'm seeing some reports, but I'm not having any problems, though others in the office are.

116zjq7uzdhk.png

Glad I could waste glory buying health pots to cover the first two crashes to have it go down a third time. I wasted all those pots now.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Hahaha again how can you have 3 outages in under 6 hours
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    3rd crash now
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Yup, down again
  • fabi0200fabi0200 Posts: 32
    What a great day we are having :) .......
    Wolfe wrote: »
    Hi Kabam. A small suggestion that you might wanna keep the game on shutdown till the problem is confirmed rectified. Not cool to let us in and start fights in AQ and then have the game come crashing down on us leaving us with half our health remaining and a full health boss when the servers come back up again. Once alright I get it but you've done it twice to us now. Not cool guys.

Agreed. This is beyond ridiculous now.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Buckle up for round 3 boys
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    It's back under maintenance. This aq needs to be reset and restarted tomorrow at regular time with 1 extra day and full refunds. Seriously, you spend on pots then it goes into emergency mode as you start a fight for 3td freaking time ?
  • SkesrSkesr Posts: 18
    edited August 2017
    But hey at least we're getting 6* champs. Over fixing "known" bugs and server maintenance. Investing some of the money you get from us into better gameplay wouldn't hurt would it??
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Kabam must give alliances a treasury refund and some other kinds of compensation. I am from an alliance that is on the lower part of expert. This could screw me over.
  • Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68
    edited August 2017
    So if I can't finish my AQ because potato glados is running your servers, do I get a few gold crystals? I'd really love some of those.
  • MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    This has become beyond ridiculous
  • some thing needs to be done either give everyone 5+ hours on all timed events active right now or auto rewards im losing all my arena time right now
  • ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    Hang in there Mike!
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    I think it is a record for emergency maintenance times in a span of 4 hours. Lost Ironman in AQ because of it. Missed milestones in Science Solo Event. Have not been able to do a single fight in 2 hours and bed time soon and why behind in AQ.

But the pending 6* bs really makes me wanna quit anyway. Catering to the top 0.005% of the playing community does not make sense to me.

Emergency maintenance means a break I guess, we should all appreciate it more.
  • ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    Game back on, but running slow.
  • It never gave me any connection message, it just auto kicked me after my guild mate took down a link and gave me this when I went to relog, rather than connection errorlzf5e5opjnj2.png
  • Global alliances are gonna be suffering because of this. The other side has slept without completing their paths.
This discussion has been closed.