**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Horrible 6 Star Cystal Opening...ever

2»

Comments

• Living TRIBUNALLiving TRIBUNAL Posts: 363 ★★
    @Zuro That's Right!!
    @Tony886 Yes!
    They are great team!
    Nebula made them more powerful😝😜
    @SiriusBreak 😂😂😂
    @SecondSkriller She is good champion!
    She is useful attacker& defender depending on synergy and node
    @Zarakik Especially Unduped Juggy is hell trash !😱😱😱
    @WardenZero
    Hi! That's interesting!
    Yes they have their proper usage!!
    I think you know many Tips about them!
    😍
    @RiderofHell
    Oh my..Sentry needs to be buff..😥
    @Sirmacool 😰😭
    @thebiggeasy I wish You got GOD champs too!! 😭
    @Hfchang
    Congrats on your Nick Fury!!
    6* Nick !! I want to get him too!🤣😊😊
    @Midnite93 😂😂😂
  • Cubb1es22Cubb1es22 Posts: 38
    My first 6* came this morning and was Juggs...argh!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

Jaded said:

“Horrible”

Yet you go 1/3 on the 5* and arguably red skull and ronan have their uses.

Grab 6* hulkbuster which sucks, but for some reason I’m sure your 6* roster is already stacked.

Good luck with the next

You can have the best 6* roster in the game, doesn’t matter pulling a HB in any rarity is horrible
    I would have to think about that. For most people, 6* champs are actually not that much better than 5* champs in the sense that they are much more difficult to awaken, much more difficult to sig up, and much more expensive to rank up. The one advantage they have is that you basically get them at the equivalent of rank 4 for basically nothing. So if they are the kind of champ you wouldn't normally use but they might have some corner case situational use, pulling those kinds of champs as 6* is interesting just because you don't have to spend anything to get them high enough to be useful when they can be used, even if you don't use them often. Champs like Loki, for example, fall into that category. Most people wouldn't rank up the 5* for only occasional situational use, but getting him as a 6* means you can get that use "for free."

Hulkbuster isn't one of those in my opinion, but he's so low on the totem pole I would bet even odds he gets buffed in the next year. For someone with a very advanced roster that doesn't mean much, but for many players that Hulkbuster could sit on the shelf at rank one and then suddenly become interesting: he's XL, he's tech, the abilities he would most likely get buffed are his armor up stacks, and that could make him a very interesting multiple Variant option in the future.

I'm not necessarily looking for him, but if I pulled him as 6* I might consider him a long term lottery ticket, and honestly most 6* champs aren't going to exceed my 5* roster even if they are pretty good just because of the rank up costs. Put it this way: given a choice I would rather pull 5* Omega and 6* Hulkbuster than the reverse.
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    @Living TRIBUNAL I always appreciate a user who replies to each comment in a thread. Shows love for the game and appreciation for others. Maybe I’m an old hat, but the game needs more of people like you.
    @Cubb1es22
    I am sorry to hear that..
    But I already got him too 😱
    @Hfchang
    You are so kind!
    I always thanks to all users comments,
    Although There are some haters, I really thanks to them too.
    I want to communicate and share many things about MCOC.
    And My Happiest momment is the time when I finally met generous users like you!
    Thank you so much!😍
    @DNA3000
    WOW I respect to your postive mind!
    That's great!
    Yes 6* is good enough, even we don't rank them up, That's very good point Bro!!🤩