**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My first 5*.......

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

What should I be feeling right now? I feel like it could've been worse but this really doesn't feel good. Does she have any uses?

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Power control power lock. She isn't s bad champ if you can bait out your opponents first special attack
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    great power control
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    That’s pretty good as a first 5*
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    She’s meh
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Accumulating 5* is a journey .. she's not good but also not bad.. your best are still yet to come.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Thanks guys! Maybe she's not that bad of a pull after all
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 43
    She's better than moonknight
  • RudrajeetRudrajeet Posts: 3
    She was my first 4* back in the day. I still love having her on my side when I face opponents with power gain. Her sp1 is awesome, gives you much needed control over the fight. Although she is old in this game, she can put most of the new characters to shame. Use her wisely and carefully.

Level 43 with a 5*
    You should feel good about that alone, she isn’t bad has infinite enervate which isn’t bad and different power lock and burst damage potential
    Only down side is the reduction to offenseive power gain and the specific play style she needs so she doesn’t lose her charges

Level 43 with a 5*??are you saying that ita good or bad?my 2nd account im only at level 24 and have 4 5* already,who are all trash but still
    I'm pretty sure that's impossible.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★

Level 43 with a 5*
    You should feel good about that alone, she isn’t bad has infinite enervate which isn’t bad and different power lock and burst damage potential
    Only down side is the reduction to offenseive power gain and the specific play style she needs so she doesn’t lose her charges

Level 43 with a 5*??are you saying that ita good or bad?my 2nd account im only at level 24 and have 4 5* already,who are all trash but still
    My level 9 account will have a 5-Star at end of Summoner Appreciation calendar.
  • RaghvendraRaghvendra Posts: 50
    I would like to post such pic with my first 5* skill. I haven't got any of them in my one year journey.

Level 43 with a 5*

Yes but that's after the calendar, right? There's no way you can get one, let alone 4 at level 25 before the calendar reaches that point.
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    Not great for your first 5*, but take to 2/35 for now.

Level 43 with a 5*

Yes but that's after the calendar, right? There's no way you can get one, let alone 4 at level 25 before the calendar reaches that point.
    I can't say for sure but I would not be surprised since 5-Star shards are made more available. There are accounts below level 50 which are more OP than mine.

In fact, I am very backward in roster progression.
  • EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★

My 2nd account, level 32, has three 5* champions. It's possible, my friend.

• I have 3 5* Star Lord , Kingpin, and Doctor Octopus
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    She came out when AA and Iceman came out, so... yea.
    She's mediocre for damage, but her power control is pretty good.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    That’s a W
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Stubshot said:

She's better than moonknight

I love to pull MoonKnight he has amazing synergies. Sure he's meh but I'd be happy to have him with Namor or Darkhawk
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Hey not too bad ;) Her power control can really make her an awesome plus I think she's fine unawakened isn't she? Correct me if I'm wrong
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    She's awesome. I recently got her as my first 6* and her power control is quite useful
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

Level 43 with a 5*

I’m level 40 with 4 5*’s and a few thousand shards away from landing my 5th on my alt account.

Level 43 with a 5*

I’m level 40 with 4 5*’s and a few thousand shards away from landing my 5th on my alt account.

Good luck on getting a Cosmic class awakening gem from calendar login and shredding the opponents!
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Level 43 with a 5*

Good luck on getting a Cosmic class awakening gem from calendar login and shredding the opponents!
    Thanks! But I will hold any AG I get for a while. Medusa is still pretty good non awakened, and I don’t need her for my defense as there is one already there