**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up help!!!

I’m stuck on who I should rank up first my quake to R3 then R4 or my Cap Marvel ( movie ) awakened to R2 and then R3 then R4

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    If you know how to play Quake, she is insane. But personally, I would take Cap Marvel up no question
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited August 2019
    Cap. Marvel all the way. She's a beast! Fun to use. I wish I have her at 5*.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Quake. She makes annoying fights easy very often.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Honestly it all depends on preference, if you like playing Quake then play her if it's Cap Marvel then rank her up although im going to be biased and say rank up Cap Marvel since she is easier and much more fun to use where as Quake has a unique play style that i cant play for SH!T.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you’re good with quake definitely her, she’s 2nd best champ imo
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    They're both good if u can use them. One thing bout quake is her ability to do massive damage without touching enemy, thus preventing enemy from gaining power.
    U just have to practice ur dexterity to be good at it. Just keep charging heavy attacks while dexterity.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    If you're good with quake rank her up if not rank up CMM can't go wrong either way