**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

VtD RNA bank buff precedence

Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
I’ve been playing around with my 4* VtD lately, and I’ve noticed that his buffs usually store themselves in this order: Regen, fury, precision, power gain (not sure where armour and block fit it). Is it just my imagination, or is this actually the order they get stored?

Comments

• TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Armor usually pops up first quite a bit for me, then regen and fury kind of flip flop on second most frequent. Then the rest is pretty misc.
  • Shadow_PhoneixShadow_Phoneix Posts: 17

I’ve been playing around with my 4* VtD lately, and I’ve noticed that his buffs usually store themselves in this order: Regen, fury, precision, power gain (not sure where armour and block fit it). Is it just my imagination, or is this actually the order they get stored?

Yup, you are correct. Have noticed the same. Regen is the predominant buff that is stored when you start copying them followed by fury, precision and power gain.

Others are misconstruing your statement, as the order in which the buff appear, which is completely random of course.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Do you mean the order in which buffs appear so you can choose to store them? Those appear randomly, and the only thing that really influences which ones appear are synergies.

I use VTD all the time. Awesome champ when you get the right RNG (regen, fury, crit, power gain, rather than armor and perfect block). But it is different from fight to fight, even with the synergies that, for example, raise the chances of a frenzy buff.

• NimorNimor Posts: 110
    I can confirm pretty much the same Regen>Fury>Precision>Power Gain and wasn't sure about the defensive ones since i try to avoid them. It seems the order is fixed now but i have the impression (not entirely sure since i wasn't playing much VtD back then) that at some point in the past you would randomly store 3 of the x buffs when you heavied/sped. Anyone that can confirm/contradict that for sure (just out of curiosity :P)?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    This is not what the OP is saying so I want to clarify, he is talking about the order they are taken on heavy, or SP1/2. When they show up on you either at the start of the fight or during the fight they are random.
  • BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 86
    Whichever buff you have more of gets stored first. 2 at a time. Then the next most abundant buff stores once. If you have a diversity of buffs, it could be one of each or 2/1
  • BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 86

Whichever buff you have more of gets stored first. 2 at a time. Then the next most abundant buff stores once. If you have a diversity of buffs, it could be one of each or 2/1

And obviously application order takes precedence before this.