**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

HAS ANYONE EVER BEATEN REALM OF LEGENDS?

ATTENTION: I demand serious answers

HAS ANYONE EVER BEATEN REALM OF LEGENDS? 192 votes

Yes
83%
GamerVdh2008Captain_KandiceRagamugginGunnerSolswerdWhododo872DrZolaBadroseLeNoirFaineantrazielhumzah217Timone147Willjackson16CrkwestChriz4061ZENDieBleedingLosspikSecondSkrillerStewman 161 votes
No
16%
TacoScottybenshbphillgreenBboychoboM1k0rinSceptilemaniacHendrossThecrusher_9756spidey31415926Sud7Charlie_ScenespaceoctopusdoctorbMarkg25TheSpicyKnightSparkyCzPennmabobRehan010_LoctiteSuperGlueEtjama 31 votes

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    A lot of summoners
    Almost anyone that's Uncollected even
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Yes
    Did it with GR for regen Gilly for heal reverse and blade for backup.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Yes
    Did it back in the day Pre 12.0 with a R4 4* Doc Strange & a 3* Maxed Guillotine.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Yes
    Did this long time ago pre 12.0 with r4 awakened SW and an unranked guilty for wolves.

These days I run through it testing champs and collecting potions with ease.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Yes
    Not to be insulting, but I'm an old timer, started in 2015 a few months after game released .. at the time, ROL was damn near impossible, until BrutalDX decided to clear it.

Then everyone realized it was "possible" .. so we started .. now back then, we didn't have the op/broken champs you all have today, so it was ... "tough" ...

I managed to do it with a 4*, Rank 4 team ... Wolverine being my main grinder ... Dr. Strange as well.

But for the Wolverine fight, I resorted to my 2* Guillotine .. and it took me about 30-40 attempts until I got it "just right" ... (I had stored up over a hundred revives .. so no units spent :) )

But yeah, nowadays, the rosters available make it much MUCH easier to clear ..

In all honesty, Realm of Legends is a pretty easy (if Tedious) run.

You should consider making runs on it to practice your skills and such .., don't spend, just see how far you can get ;)

Somebody you'll realize (wow, I'm almost done it .. let's push the rest of the way) .. and bam, it's done.

Much easier than Labyrinth, and Road to Labyrinth (the final chapters of course).

If those who finished recently, using their 5* and Void, and such .want a challenge, try it with these rules:

No 5*
    No 6*

You can only use the following champs:
    Abomination
    Agent Venom
    Ant Man
    Beast
    Black Bolt
    Black Panther (Either)
    Black Widow
    Captain America (OG or WWII only)
    Civil Warrior
    Cpt Marvel (OG)
    Crossbones
    Cyclops (either)
    Daredevil (either)
    Deadpool
    Dr. Strange (admittedly stronger then ...)
    Drax
    Electro
    Elektra
    Falcon
    Gambit
    Groot
    Guillotine
    Hawkeye
    Hulk (OG)
    Hulkbuster (I dare you :P )
    Iron Man (OG)
    Iron Fist (either)
    Iron Patriot
    Jane Foster
    Joe Fixit
    Juggernaut
    Kamala Khan
    Karnak
    Loki
    Luke Cage
    Magik
    Magneto (either)
    Moon Knight
    Ms. Marvel
    Nightcrawler
    Old Man Logan
    Punisher
    Red Hulk
    Rhino
    Rocket Raccoon
    Rogue
    Ronan
    Scarlet Witch (admittedly she was stronger then .. )
    Spider-gwen
    Spiderman (OG, Miles or Symbiote only)
    Star Lord (this is people's go-to pick for RoL back then ;) try it, see how you do :) )
    Storm
    Superior Iron Man
    Thor
    Ultron (either)
    Unstoppable Colossus
    Venom
    Venompool
    Vision (either)
    War Machine
    Winter Soldier
    Wolverine
    X-23
    Yellowjacket

We had these ones available then, but they've been buffed, so it may not be "fair"
    to use them now, as they are significantly stronger. But go ahead, 4* only ;)

Colossus (not 100% of how his buff will affect this yet .. )
    Gamora
    She-hulk
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yes
    Well, since you DEMANDED serious answers. I beat it for the third time two days ago.
  • I haven't yet but I probably will this weekend
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    No
    I answered no because I haven't. I feel like that's the question you were asking. I've beaten WS with one champ. I have a duped 4 star Void, so Wolverine won't be a problem. I'm just practicing and getting better. I bet I'm pretty darn sure I'll be able to do it once my whole team's at 5/50. (3 more champs to go!)
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I beat it waaaay back in the day when Deadpool was the regen GOD, Then was nerfed, then was nerfed again where his sig ability regen is based off power stored but isn't in his description and we never had a reason why it was changed. Then they never released his 5*. I would spend mad amounts of money for his 5* but for some reason Kabam hates making too much money. 90% of this post is supposed to be joking fun don't take it too serious.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Yes
    Pretty easy. Just time consuming (depends on who you have)
    Can be cheap
    Fun and potion farming.
    You can test your new champs here too.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Yes
    It is actually one of my favorite things in the game because it is the game in its simplest form. Just do as much damage as you can as quickly as possible. You can bring different combinations in to try different things. It is as close to a "sandbox" as we have.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I just did for fun with an R3 thing, using the champion synergy was pretty fast
  • Immortal_148Immortal_148 Posts: 34
    Yes
    I completed labyrinth of legends previous month and need alot of silver health potions so I have gone through realm of legends for like 100 times.