Options

⭕️⭕️⭕️MISTER SINISTER⭕️⭕️⭕️

humzah217humzah217 Posts: 426 ★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Was using my 5* sinister against a void in arena today and I had 3 of voids Debuffs on me (the permanent ones) and when I used an sp1 to put the Debuffs on void instead it just nullified them from me and didn’t go on him. Is this a bug? Or is this supposed to happen? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    Sud7Sud7 Posts: 20
    Use 5* sinister and duel with summoners having voids
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,811 ★★★★★
    He only transfers damaging over time debuffs. Void's debuffs don't deal damage over time, apart from the degeneration debuff that comes on his sp2 after the power sting
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,307 ★★★★★
    No bug that’s no dots abtily.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,320 ★★★★★
    Sounds like the nullify was the bug. He's not supposed to do that. Were there other circumstances like was he in Assassin range or stunned when you threw the L1?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Combo meter maybe
  • Options
    Hallo
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Isn’t going to reapply voids debuffs to him.. and yes don’t tag mods. Against TOS as mentioned above.

🐻
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,320 ★★★★★
    humzah217 said:

Sounds like the nullify was the bug. He's not supposed to do that. Were there other circumstances like was he in Assassin range or stunned when you threw the L1?

I don’t have the assassin mastery but he could have been stunned, does him being stunned make him nullify?
    Pacify if he was stunned could have reduced the accuracy of the debuff conversion