**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2.5 Mordo Boss Counter

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
Who's better for that mordo? (saved up 1000 units)

6.2.5 Mordo Boss Counter 12 votes

3/45 Duped SS
33%
Lvernon15Rajdeep9MasterChief1176Amadordegamer99 4 votes
4/55 Unduped Iceman
66%
Battle_GreninjaTehsigzorzRehan010_EtjamaZuroHuman_Iceberg2Giodood_1Pure_awesomeness_123 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Stark might get you through one path with the Sentinel mini after several revives. Iceman might be better on others but, honesty, you need a higher ranked Stark and perhaps other options to make it reasonable. It would likely take both with those two. Stark to taunt your way to low health and either to finish him. That can be a brutal fight.
  • Options
    @Human_Iceberg2 @Nerfed2Def SS is symbiote supreme not stark spidey lol, and btw i can't stay at sp3 with iceman cz there's a 15 combo thingy u have to throw a special every 15 hits
  • Options
    @Human_Iceberg2 okayy thank u so much mate
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    3/45 Duped SS
    Haven’t seen anyone do it with iceman but it can be done with ss, it may take a few revives but once you get into the fight he destroys it (as long as you’re running md)
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Wasp is actually great against him and that global node. I know it's not an option, but if you have her she should be considered. You can throw heavies to end a combo every time and he doesn't evade the stun from her heavy.
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    She hulk counters mordo
  • Options
    Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    @Normax_X not where I collaborate. Regardless, my thoughts are the same. If you’ll knock down the Sentinel mini then you don’t have to deal with the 15 hit special gimmick. If your looking for exploration rank ups and roster upgrades will be required to not spend lots of units.
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Ghost