**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Those eyes...

XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion

This has been bothering me all month. So you know how Warlock has a blue eye on the left side of his face and a white one on the right? Well on the loading screen that shows up in between fights it shows his blue eye on the right and the white one on the left. Has he shapeshifted to switch the position of his eyes? Is the loading screen “working as intended”? Or do you folks at kabam just not pay attention? Now, I know what some of you may be thinking, “Well who cares?”. Well to that I say “me”. Have a good day.

Comments

• XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Just put in the pics so you can see what I’m talking about.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    oh heck

it's sans
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Like most of other related things, the picture is mirrored
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Like most of other related things, the picture is mirrored

Exactly, you can see Subspot has his hair parted on the opposite side as well.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

If out guys need me to start making your loading screen art I can do it for free, and I am very talented.
    Here’s a sample. I’ve created what I believe to be an extravagant artwork fit for the loading screen of only the finest of games.

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    THOSE EYES THOSE HORRIBLE YELLOW EYES
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i love when people disagree without giving an explanation of why they disagree...

anyway, has others have said the "Loading" pic is mirrored, and you can see this by looking at Sunspot's jacket too: buttons are on the right side of the jacket in the first pic, but on the left in the "Loading" one; and because a jacket for men has the bottons on the right side, we can say that the first image is the "correct" one, and the second is mirrored ^_^
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    They can't even get fundamental things in this game right, and you expect attention to detail lol
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    iRetr0 said:

Deliver me from...

FINISH IT!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

iRetr0 said:

Deliver me from...

FINISH IT!!!!!!!!