**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam, please give us an answer...

Will there be a new Sunday arena? Crystal splash and Crystal cornucopia are so outdated. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Comments

• HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    They should have one for grandmaster crystals and cavillers for those of those ranks with 4/5 and 4/5/6 similar to weekly ones.
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    edited August 2019
    Heretodie said:

They should have one for grandmaster crystals and cavillers for those of those ranks with 4/5 and 4/5/6 similar to weekly ones.

That would be AMAZING!! so much better than what it is now. Current arena doesn't even feel worth doing.
  • XenodiqueXenodique Posts: 6
    I just wish they would give us an arena that gave some exciting milestones and rank rewards for Sunday. Sunday’s are the best days for me to play since I “have a life” during the week. Sunday is a perfect day for me to grind arena and I just wish it was more rewarding and exciting and worth it is all.
  • Xenodique said:

I just wish they would give us an arena that gave some exciting milestones and rank rewards for Sunday. Sunday’s are the best days for me to play since I “have a life” during the week. Sunday is a perfect day for me to grind arena and I just wish it was more rewarding and exciting and worth it is all.

This right here is why a new Sunday Arena would be a welcomed addition. Sure, some 'need a break.' So feel free to take Sunday off. It's not required. Even if they added a new Arena, still wouldn't be required. It would be nice to have the option is all I'm getting at.

Perhaps have it tiered and tailored to the progression titles. That way each tier has unique rank rewards. Cavalier Players vs one another for a few Featured Cavalier Crystals at the top ranks. Uncollected same deal, and so on. A 24 hour Arena that would eventually allow the usage of 6* champs (for UC and Cavalier title owners) would be good times IMHO.
  • XenodiqueXenodique Posts: 6

Xenodique said:

This right here is why a new Sunday Arena would be a welcomed addition. Sure, some 'need a break.' So feel free to take Sunday off. It's not required. Even if they added a new Arena, still wouldn't be required. It would be nice to have the option is all I'm getting at.

Perhaps have it tiered and tailored to the progression titles. That way each tier has unique rank rewards. Cavalier Players vs one another for a few Featured Cavalier Crystals at the top ranks. Uncollected same deal, and so on. A 24 hour Arena that would eventually allow the usage of 6* champs (for UC and Cavalier title owners) would be good times IMHO.
    Couldn’t have been said any better. Great ideas. I hoe Kabam sees this and at least responds.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Xenodique said:

Will there be a new Sunday arena? Crystal splash and Crystal cornucopia are so outdated. Am I the only one who thinks this?

You're not the only 1, if you used the search nar you find a new thread every week. Problem is that arena is not dor endgame players. Leave it alone, beginners and intermediate players need content too.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    AndiYTDE said:

TheVyrus said:

Xenodique said:

You're not the only 1, if you used the search nar you find a new thread every week. Problem is that arena is not dor endgame players. Leave it alone, beginners and intermediate players need content too.
    Arena is not for endgame players? Endgame players get ressources like Units and Gold from a magical place I don´t know about?
    their wallet is a magical place.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    He’s saying the Sunday arena as is, is good for newer players and not meant for end game players. So leave it as is for the newer players, as buffing the rewards for the Sunday arena would then drown out the newer players for any of the higher rewards. Not agreeing or disagreeing, just explaining what I think he meant.

🐻
    AndiYTDE said:

TheVyrus said:

Xenodique said:

Arena is not for endgame players? Endgame players get ressources like Units and Gold from a magical place I don´t know about?
    The Crystal Cornucopia & Splash arenas are not for for endgame players.
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    It’d be nice if they had one that allowed us to use our 6*s on Sunday.
    AndiYTDE said:

TheVyrus said:

AndiYTDE said:

TheVyrus said:

Xenodique said:

The Crystal Cornucopia & Splash arenas are not for for endgame players.
    And who are they for? After literally one week of playing the game these arenas become irrelevant.
    They are for beginners and intermediate players looking to expand their roster. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean that isn't the case.
  • age_of_andycapage_of_andycap Posts: 95
    I don't mean to be a downer here, but how many more times are people going to ask this? There's no plans, so stop asking. Do a search, and you will see tons of posts like this.

I don't mean to be a downer here, but how many more times are people going to ask this? There's no plans, so stop asking. Do a search, and you will see tons of posts like this.

Forever. You see people feel entitled and if something is not worth it for them, they will insist it be changed for them. Unfortunately they cannot be bothered to check for previous discussion on it either because they matter so much more than anyone else.
    As you can see by my previous back and forth, sometimes people have tunnel vision and refuse to look through other's eyes.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Sunday arenas are really lame. Its the day I have the most time to play and nothing to do as far as arena. We get them T4B and T1A arenas during the week when people are working and then Sunday comes around and nothing to do.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    AndiYTDE said:

Lormif said:

AndiYTDE said:

TheVyrus said:

Xenodique said:

their wallet is a magical place.
    Oh, I didn´t know that once you become an Endgame player you have to stop playing arena and start using your wallet. Must have missed that somehow...
    You do realize that was a joke right?
  • GagarinmanGagarinman Posts: 11
    Maybe Sunday can be the day they make the back draft fix live.
    Arena isn't gonna change anytime soon pal. How will the whales be milked and the CEOs fed? Cmon