**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

Unlimited Rewards..

I hear people were able to do a run in master and got rewards as if they finished over and over. Guys have gotten 25k 5* shards and a bunch of t4b and t2a shards. Now kabam wheres mine? Lol

Comments

• Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    I would want too
  • Options
    MarsRuiRuiMarsRuiRui Posts: 27
    Happy for everyone who got that, crazy! Id buy so many refills, be running that master all evening and night haha
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    That's probably why they kept taking the game down

Damn, I shouldn't have been lazy and finished exploring Heroic
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    T4b and a 2.5 5* champs?

SIGN ME UP!
  • Options
    Dielawn7Dielawn7 Posts: 152
    As soon as the game came back up on the last 1 I tried but it was too late :'(
  • Options
    KalebRAF15KalebRAF15 Posts: 5
    People are still able to do it... people getting the full master mode exploration rewards again just from running heroic ch 1, quest 1
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    KalebRAF15 wrote: »
    People are still able to do it... people getting the full master mode exploration rewards again just from running heroic ch 1, quest 1

Doubt it, because I didn't lol
  • Options
    that's true, only those people who run master for the first time
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Wrong, they were getting Heroic rewards, not Master. I've seen the screen shots. No t2a shards and no 5* sig stone crystals. There is a full t4b, but that was obviously formed by getting enough shards to form one.
  • Options
    MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    I saw a live stream as proof that it worked and still works for master mode as well
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    How does the person need to have not already explored the quest?
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure these are the Master rewards for completing 1.1 in heroic again. Sadly I finished it last week, so I guess I won't be getting a dozen featured 5*s today.

Serves me right for putting in the effort.

ndjzv47wnsua.jpg
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I just did a master mode line not even 30 minutes ago and it did not work.
  • Options
    MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    fm7ty3459jys.png
  • Options
    You need to have explored master today. After you collect your exploration rewards you can do heroic 1.1 and it re-rewards you with the master exploration rewards again.

If you've 100% explored master before today, or didn't do it earlier today, the exploit won't work.

I imagine the people doing it will have the rewards removed, and all they will have done is waste units on energy refills.